Soloable instances as Prot Pala

Hey,

I'm still lvling my enchanting skill and don't want to buy mats (EXPENSIVE!), so I solo instances to get those planars etc (done almost all quests in outlands so no greens from that..).

I am lvl 75, yesterday I soloed "Sethekk Halls", was kinda hard at some point because you get feared.. Btw, I still got 1750 xp per mob I killed in there (lvl 68 elites).

Did any of you solo Shadow Labs yet? I wanna give that a try soon... But I need to know whether or not its doable..

Let me know what instances can be soloed by a prot warr.

Greets.

Re: Soloable instances as Prot Pala

Quote Originally Posted by Bik

Let me know what instances can be soloed by a prot warr.
    Not many endgame instances. The issue is the lack of healing abilities. At a certain point, your defensive skills combined with easy healing surpass the incoming damage which is how Paladins can do this (Death Knights will be just as good with it too, Druids can to a degree as well).

In Vanilla I wasn't properly geared, but capable of doing much of Dire Maul. I know a few people in BC that were working on some of the easier heroics. Glad to see you found one of the "fun" self challenging aspects of the Paladin class.

I managed shattered halls with my 76 war the other day, first boss was rough. The trick is controlling the sources of significant damage (casters) and whatever else minimizes intake, you should be reducing melee damage to a trickle.

It's great for ench/cloth farming, and you make some money with the increased change/drops, but it's not good for XP.
    Ever squish your face on a window?
    It looks funny. Ever got it stuck?

i did most of Arcatraz at 70.. problem was the bosses.

sure it'll be doable at 80 to solo any melee instance.