Over on the healing forum somebody posted
Divine Unbinding

Releases the energy of your Judgement on the target, having the following effects;

Judgement of Light; Heals up to 5 party or raid members within 20 yards of the target for X-Y.
Judgement of Wisdom; Restores X-Y mana to up to 5 party or raid members within 20 yards.
Judgement of Justice; Increases the damage dealt by up to 5 party or raid members within 20 yards towards the target by 10% for 10 seconds (not sure about this one).
Link to post: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...4817&pageNo=1&

I really liked the general idea of this.

What if you changed the idea a bit, made a new spell that released the so called energy.

The first thing i think that could happen is the so called energy would 'stack' on the enemy that the judgement is on. Lets say it could be a 50% (or x%) chance to apply 'energy' to the target, and could stack up to 5 times.

What i think the spell could be changed to is:

Divine Unbinding (or a different name)
Something like a 20 second cooldown? Or maybe 10 to be in line with judging.
xxx mana

Releases the energy of your Judgement on the target (using up the judgement in the process), having the following effects;

Judgement of Light; Heals up to 5 party or raid members within 20 yards of the target for number of stacks times what your judgement of light ticks for.
Judgement of Wisdom; Restores mana to up to 5 party or raid members within 20 yards, in this case 5 stacks would be 5% base mana (just to stop it being overpowered).

Judgement of Justice; This was hard to come up with, i feel that it could be something to help ret. What i thought of was:
Slows the target for X% (X=the number of stacks on the target), therefore this could mean that after people have been hitting the target the pala could release the energy and slow the target to 5%. For pvp they could slow them by 5% and then reapply the judgment, therefore making them 20% faster than them, allowing them to catch up.

It would only be possible to use up your own judgement ofc, and purhaps they it could be increase for particular talents, for example prot could get more mana back from their own release of wisdom.

Note: i can't post on the US forums as i've only got an EU account