Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Sartharion Vid, Blue posts, DL Comic #167

I'm really hoping for dual specs soon, I love prot but I would really like to be able to switch to ret more easily for questing. (yes, I am lazy)
    Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus isn't a raptor

what is this? 1997? why do people not host videos on streaming servers.

im not interested enough in it to fight my A.D.D. for 3 minutes while it downloads, than load it in my viewer, then delete it after i have skipped all the content to just to see end of the fight.

if it doesnt stream it doesnt get seen.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Secondbanana
    I'm really hoping for dual specs soon, I love prot but I would really like to be able to switch to ret more easily for questing. (yes, I am lazy)
    Me too I'm trying to be a tank for my guild but whenever someone says "anyone wanna run something!?" The 3 tanks have to do battle for the 5 man spot it'd be nice to say so and so can tank if he wants, I'll go fury.

Quote Originally Posted by vlad

im not interested enough in it to fight my A.D.D. for 3 minutes while it downloads, than load it in my viewer, then delete it after i have skipped all the content to just to see end of the fight.

Exactly. I don't want to DL HD either, it's not a movie. Also I love how Druids get a post about them every single update. Druids need Parry? Why? And how does a bear parry with his paws? Explain that.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisevil
    Exactly. I don't want to DL HD either, it's not a movie. Also I love how Druids get a post about them every single update. Druids need Parry? Why? And how does a bear parry with his paws? Explain that.
    you know guys... ilf you look at the video's page.... there IS a streamlink in the left side menu.... filefront mirror or something... here's that direct link : Filefront Mirror

"Parry as Feral" LOL.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but they kill all of the drakes ASAP from when they land...by definition they didn't leave any standing when the boss died. Can someone clarify what 3 drakes up mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    You could essentially think of Malygos as Magtheridon pre-nerf, in that he requires all raid members to know what to do, and you can think of patch as a 25-man first-time Prince Malchezzar, also in that he was very difficult to tank at times, and there was some luck on whether your tank could take the beating.
    both of these fights are painfully easy

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    draklegacy always brings the lulz
    I agree. There was nothing else of importance in this news post, what's with all the spam about random, uninteresting stuff in this thread?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiforune
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but they kill all of the drakes ASAP from when they land...by definition they didn't leave any standing when the boss died. Can someone clarify what 3 drakes up mean?
    That is the whole point.
    If you try to keep the drakes alive they and sartharion enrages and oneshots people.
    Deja Moo - The feeling you've heard this bullshit before.
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then its fun and games but you can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by shailiha
    That is the whole point.
    If you try to keep the drakes alive they and sartharion enrages and oneshots people.
    But then why are all of these guilds posting videos and claiming that they had 3 drakes up but in actuality they haven't done it? So far I've seen 2 videos of Method claiming to have Sartharion +3 drakes I don't get it... Isn't the point of "World Firsts gloating" to post the video where you kept 3 drakes up for the achievement?

But then why are all of these guilds posting videos and claiming that they had 3 drakes up but in actuality they haven't done it? So far I've seen 2 videos of Method claiming to have Sartharion +3 drakes I don't get it... Isn't the point of "World Firsts gloating" to post the video where you kept 3 drakes up for the achievement?

/facepalm :<

Like the world was holding its breath on your watching the end of the video... who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrakai
    both of these fights are painfully easy
    They are now. They were mildly to very challenging at the beginning of TBC depending on talent when the best people had were L70 blues and L60 epics. If you did them after everyone had geared up, of course you'd find them painfully easy, they are once people have gear and have seen them a couple times.

The achievement is to leave them alive, pull sartharion, then kill them after they add during the fight. If you could just offtank them the encounter would be much easier than now that you have to kill them.
    Deja Moo - The feeling you've heard this bullshit before.
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then its fun and games but you can't see.