Frost DK + MM Hunter?

So my friend plays a hunter, I'm playing a DK. I was thinking of ways to possibly make this a viable combo in 2s.

Here are the reasons I think this will work:

Hunters suffer from LoS a lot in arenas. A DK can keep someone in a spot where they want them for a decent amount of time to allow for huge burst from the hunter. Death grip someone to the middle of the arena (away from pillars, etc), freeze them in place, freeze them again, strangulate healer, silencing shot healer.

With the amount of burst that MM hunters can do with Chimera shot, the silencing capabilities of DKs (and MM hunters), the survivability of frost DKs, and the ability to keep someone in a spot of your choosing, I think it would work pretty well..

Opinions?

Re: Frost DK + MM Hunter?

the problem here is that your mm hunter is going to die... a lot... as specs go, mm is the easiest to shut down and kill. hunters have garbage mitigation and escapability, and mm moreso.

... actually you might have better results having your friend spec bm for the 18 seconds of snare/stun immunity. you give up silencing shot but your hunter's lifespan should be long enough to contribute some damage output.

Re: Frost DK + MM Hunter?

Yeah, hunters have low survivability, but they have a lot of burst.

Wouldn't death grip pulling things off the hunter give us enough time to kill somebody? I guess it really depends how many double DPS teams there are going to be.

I was throwing around BM too, but the burst of MM and silencing shot seemed like it might be better (at least against a dps/healer team).

Quick question - if we managed to last 4 minutes, would I be able to (as unholy...) resurrect him as a ghoul?

Thanks for the input.