Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: HASTE RATING! (for feral onlyz =D)

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    You mean you're serious not grasping the math behind haste?
    I'd rather believe you're trolling.

You don't get the point do you? Unlikely DKs, we have a talent that is directly affected by haste, which then affects our yellow damage.

Dig it and do some math people, seriously.

Are you trying to convince these people that you would pick haste > expertise and hit? If you are then please shut up ^^.

If you are try to convince these people that you should gem for haste instead of Str/agi/crit then please shut up ^^.

If you are trying to convince these people that haste is the worst dps stat for us COMPARED to the other stats we could go for then they agree with you, please shut up ^^

There is no real reason to grasp the math around haste when you do not rank it higher than any other stat. Haste (on its own) is an okay stat, but is not a good choice over any of the other stats. I don’t get what problem you have against people who share their opinion. If you really want to state facts, please state them all and not make your own assumptions from a couple of numbers you saw on one stat.

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    well rogues white damage is only like 30% and you guys act like haste is awesome for rogues.
    IMO haste is good for bears...example: lets assume maul is up all the time...with 20% haste your maul damage is increased by 20%...i havent played my druid since BC when maul damage was a really high % of damage on multi-mob pulls...is this still the case?
    Haste for bear is horribad unless you are expertise capped. Haste only effects your threat (something you don't need more of once you have "enough"). Every bear should be able to get "enough" threat in the current content with current gear. You should not be looking at a piece of loot and be thinking of upgrading because it has more haste on it. That would be pretty dumb.

As a bear you only really wanna look at ilevel (armor), stm and agility.

Quote Originally Posted by Skivoh
    naah, it just happens that when blizzard introduces something new, they seem to put it all over the place. I am obliged to put some haste gear on my DK sometimes just because of the stats, but it sucks bad for DK.
    DK dps is so OP, not like they have any stat they can really complain about :P

Quote Originally Posted by ajthebest1
    Haste for bear is horribad unless you are expertise capped. Haste only effects your threat (something you don't need more of once you have "enough"). Every bear should be able to get "enough" threat in the current content with current gear. You should not be looking at a piece of loot and be thinking of upgrading because it has more haste on it. That would be pretty dumb.

As a bear you only really wanna look at ilevel (armor), stm and agility.
    great argument. tanks should stop getting threat stats. let me throw another thing out there...more haste: more mongoose uptime

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    great argument. tanks should stop getting threat stats. let me throw another thing out there...more haste: more mongoose uptime
    Haste = more parry. Hf with that 1% dodge when you are getting parried more often.

I couldn't really tell if you were being sarcastic about the threat stats bit, but if you weren't then don't really understanding tanking in general and its a waste of time trying to talk to your about bear tanking. If you really did mean it, then <3

The stats for cat druids are:
    hit rating>strenght>AP>agi>crit> haste

With savage roar we have a huge boost in white damage. But also for that we need to be hit capped,
    yes 296, and yes we can although our T7 is not very useful, im going more with rogue leather, only if i can spent hit in other pierces i grab our T7.
    STrenght is the stat that scales the most now, so we need to take that in consideration, after that we have AP, then crit/agi (low ratio) and finally haste. Don't stack haste if you are not hit capped yet, not very useful.