Noth 10man. Doable without decurse?

This week our 2 decursers(small 10man guild) will not be around. I'm wondering if noth can be done without one. Seems possible. I'm sure blizz thought of this scenario. its hard to have the right group for every encounter in 10mans and the damage isn't too severe. I guess the 3 players with the curse will just need to run away until it explodes.

Has anyone tried this?

Re: Noth 10man. Doable without decurse?

While I have not tried it, do you honestly not have any mage, druid, or a shaman that's willing to respec resto for one attempt?
    WoTLK made it so every idiot in the world can get raid gear and prove to the world that gear isn't everything.

Yes you can heal through it but it may require extra spreading out after a curse because it will hit anyone within 30 yards.

The curse is NOTHING like preBC. Even if we have 2-3 that can decurse we don't even bother because of the minimal damage it does and we can use the 2 seconds it takes to dps instead. You'll be fine.

Great thanks for the quick responses.

I would say yes. The radius of the curse effects is only 15 yards on non-heroic and is 4k dmg explosion then 1.4k every 2 seconds for 10 seconds (totalling 11k raid dmg to anybody in range)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer
    I would say yes. The radius of the curse effects is only 15 yards on non-heroic and is 4k dmg explosion then 1.4k every 2 seconds for 10 seconds (totalling 11k raid dmg to anybody in range)
    Per curse.

it's designed to be managable on 10man for specifically your issue (no de-cursers in raid).

Well, funny thing about this. We were doing an off-raid night 10 man clear, and happened to have 2 mages in the group (only decursers). After the ready check, they hit yes but decided to continue drinking, so..... both of them got locked out of the fight. 8 people. No decursers. We killed him without any deaths (only 2 healers). Very doable as long as people aren't stupid and know when to move.

We got him down. It was pretty sloppy though. From 20% to 0% it was me(tank) one DPS and one healer. Took FOREVER to kill him but we did it, lol.