hey fellow pallys, i REALLY need ur help !!!

Hello again guyz, i have a big problem here....

im level 70 right now, i just get yesterday and i dont have wotlk cd-key yet cuz i have no money for buy, and even if i have i dont have time to play now, december, because im working on a shopping center and shopping center in december is CHAOS.

so... i think about the future, in january ill buy my wotlk cd-key and i can continue my saga to level 80... but... and til there? what do i do? what do you guyz think i can do to help me in the "near" future?

i think about farming honor to get a real big and bad pvp weapon as soon as i get lvl 80 and start to do some heroics and farming ekips... but some of my friends said to me that farming honor now is useless so i REALLY dont know what to do and i decide to come here and get some tips, since everytime i come here u guyz are really helpful and friendly and give me awsome tips...

i thank u all in advance and i have to say... this site and forum are awesome!!!

thank u all !!!

Deleted

Re: hey fellow pallys, i REALLY need ur help !!!

You could f.ex. get some profession and level it to maximum so it'll be easy to continue from there on when you get Wotlk?

Level your proffesions to 375.
    Level an alt.
    Level something...?

or

Buy L4D or GTA IV and play that... :P.

Deleted

Farm gold through dailies and get epic mount? Get full epic gear so it's easier to start leveling in Northrend? Start farming achievements?

There really is a lot you can do, it's all up to what you think is fun. No point playing if you don't have fun, you know

yeah, i think ill go farm some money and up my BS, since BS have really nice weapons i can make... but i think i wont have so much money to level my bs up to 375 ( is 100 now ) with 500g... and farm ALL ores will take a lot of time but i dont have too many option do i ?

ill level an alt too... a rogue one, just to see how weak ill be using leather instead of plate ( i have a level 60 war too but im too sick of plate to level him up right now xD )

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by moglyzin
    yeah, i think ill go farm some money and up my BS, since BS have really nice weapons i can make... but i think i wont have so much money to level my bs up to 375 ( is 100 now ) with 500g... and farm ALL ores will take a lot of time but i dont have too many option do i ?
    You're just being lazy. I have engineering on 2 chars and blacksmithing on 1 and I have farmed all the ores myself :P Took actually 2 and a half days to get from 1 to 375 with engineering :P

For aiming at level 80, and having something useful.

1) Having enough gold for epic flying mount, aswell Frozen Waste flying skill.
    (5000g 300/300 flying skill, 200g for a mount, 1000g for WOTLK flying skill)
    Total; 6200g.

2) Professions on highest skill level, depending on class, or what your wanting from it.

For dps, i'd say go for Blacksmith, for the 2 extra gem slots, so you got extra room for hit gems , or ap/haste/expertise etc.
    -------

For someone who only has 500g at the moment, and sees that as alot, i would say don't go for the blacksmithing weapons. This is due to their not that good, a simple heroic gives a better weapon and costs nothing. Within the first week or two of WOTLK, the blacksmith mace was selling for 8-12,000g

Now their going for around 4000g, which seems like a price they'll stay at, or drop to atleast 2000g and stop there.
    Blacksmithing doesn't give much profit so either get to 415 skill minium, for the gloves, bracers and the boe belt socket slots.

Only thing i can think of, is take a look at all the lvl 80 plate armor, weapons, rings, trinkets, and neck/relic, and make a brief idea of where to farm for these items.

www.wowhead.com

Edit;

With honor, at the moment, honor is useless to WOTLK, but this'll change shortly, when the new season is released, with the new PVP blue gear. Which isn't in the game. This armor and weapon will be sold by honor and maybe arena points a small share of the two.