Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Subt rogue impossible to beat in a duel?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillbro
    duels are serious business.

and any arena team with a rogue that faces another team 2v2 with 1 healer....they arent gonna blind your dps...theyre gonna cc your healer and kill your dps.

that is unless ofc they are below 1500 rating.
    Next time you see a Rogue-Mage team CC a druid let me know. I want to see a sapped elemental or a sheeped shapeshifter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    You fail....pop your pvp trinket(if you arfe dueling a rogue w/o this shame on you) pop icebound fortitude(no more stuns(summon a ghoul and your army of the dead) ghoul should be up before the fight...then your spec comes into play bone shield up, mark of blood on your target, freeze him and shatter then howling blast crit...magic shell makes poison dmg trivial, heart strike makes slice and dice useless, chains of ice makes running away very hard...and rune strike is a guaranteed hit...idk what you are doing wrong but claiming that subt is impossible is just not true...
    OK what the hell?

Since when could you get bone shield and howling blast with deatchill?

meh i murdered one yesterday, i was MT for acheravos (or wathever hes called)
    was waiting for members to arrive so duelling, fought the sub rogue
    was fully tankgeared and in frost presence( unholy spec witouth pet)
    killed him with like 40% hp left, not using deathstrike
    tough that wil change once they nerf runestrike

Speaking as a Mut. rogue I've been having succes jsut bursting the fuck outta the DK, i'll Cold Blood, Ambush, Mutilate, and either Expose armor or Rupture. From what i'm hearing i was right to throw a gouge in right after jsut to see if he's dumb enough to think it's KS and trinket out. I dunno how long this iwll last but i have alot of armor ignore in my current spec.

past that i'll usually rest the fight thru vanish, sap, kill his ghoul (if unholy) and then pop prep and start from the begining with a fresh CB+Ambush.

All in all it's about being smart, i've been rolled by a few DKs cuzz i didn't time my stuns right and he turned around and hit me for a fuckton.

BTW, this spec will become fairly popular for rogues:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...h=000000000000

Pepizaur: "Who are you to judge?"
    Brinsley: "Well I'm a paladin, I judge things all the time"