Sartharion 10 with 3 Drakes tips?

Anyone have tips for doing Sartharion 10 with 3 drakes?

I've seen two videos, but they didn't help much or give any insight on strategy.
    We gave it a few tries earlier tonight, but couldn't get the first drake down due to being overwhelmed.

Our raid setup (not optimal, I know) was:
    Protection Warrior
    Protection Paladin
    Restoration Shaman
    Holy Priest
    Holy Paladin
    Retribution Paladin
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Mage

The Warrior tanked Sartharion at the south tip of the platform, horizontally. We DPS Sartharion until the first drake lands, the Warrior picks it up and we focus it, then the Protadin begins picking up all the elementals. Tenebron summons a portal, we ignore it and continue to kill him. A bit later, the whelps spawn on the portal and Shadron lands, both at the same time. Mage frost novas the whelps and the Paladin picks them up after picking up Shadron. We move the whelps on top of Tenebron and attempt to AoE them down. A bit after the whelps die, Vesperon lands, Paladin picks it up, and we proceed to wipe to his thorns aura on the next wave of whelps.

In the videos I've watched, they seem to have a lot of time to down Tenebron before Vesperon lands.
    I don't see how it's possible for us to kill Tenebron (1.2~ million HP) in the 2 minutes it takes for Vesperon to land, while at the same time controlling adds, dodging 3x flame strike, dodging lava, and AoEing down adds.
    Are we missing something?

Re: Sartharion 10 with 3 Drakes tips?

I'm not completely sure on how the fight works, however I did notice (In the attempts I've done) That the drakes dont come down on a timer, but they come down when Sarth reaches a percentage. (We did it with 1, 2, and 3 drakes, and they seem to come every 30%)

Just my input, dont know if its true, or if our dps was just constant. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrebirth
    I'm not completely sure on how the fight works, however I did notice (In the attempts I've done) That the drakes dont come down on a timer, but they come down when Sarth reaches a percentage. (We did it with 1, 2, and 3 drakes, and they seem to come every 30%)

Just my input, dont know if its true, or if our dps was just constant. lol
    We've heard that it acts like this in the 25 man, but definitely not in the 10 man.
    We stop all DPS on Sartharion once Tenebron lands.

After crunching numbers and reading on how other guilds did it, the tl;dr of the encounter is that it's not possible at this gear level unless you stack melee/Hunters and give them all synergies available.

Never mind.

how can u call it "stacking"?
    sartharion 10+3 takes 3 tanks and 2 1/2 healer wich results in min 5 spots taken.
    we downed him with 3tanks, 2 healer, moonkin, hunter, warlock, rogue, ret.
    its perfectly doable with current gear lvl and it only requires 10 persons who can stop beeing retrads and dont stand in the fire for 10minutes.
    Conzentration that long and not doing stupid mistakes is what makes it a bit harder than the rest atm. multitasking ability ftw!

€TE
    the only tip im willing to give is: take 3 tanks, use your brains which classes are best for tanking what.