Which wings in which order?

hey guys,

I wonder in what order you do the wings in Naxx?

Re: Which wings in which order?

Difrend week to Week.

Spider wing --> Plague Wing --> Abomenation wing --> Death Knight Wing --> Frost Wing. the First week
    Plague Wing --> Abomenating Wing --> Death Knight Wing --> Spider Wing --> Frost Wing. the Other week

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp
    Difrend week to Week.

Spider wing --> Plague Wing --> Abomenation wing --> Death Knight Wing --> Frost Wing. the First week
    We usually follow this pattern too (10/25man) or switch Abom to DK Wing.

Usually people do it this way since Spider is considered the easiest of em all and helps you get your feet wet, while DK is the "hardest".

Spider wing --> Plague Wing --> Death Knight Wing --> Abomination Wing --> Frostwyrm Lair

My guild found DK wing to be a lot easier than abom, at least in 25 man naxx.

Ok so I reckon its not a huge difference in difficulty then? Seems to be Spide - Plague and then either DK or Abomination wing.

Thanks for your help.

15+ Year Old Account

we also do it in this order: spider > plague > abom > dk

4H is the most difficult encounter. besides, the emphasis is on "most" not on "difficult"
    and ofc I'm talking of 10 man. Our guild is just too "small" for 25man for now.

Spider -> plague -> military -> construct

We tend to struggle the most on gluth/grobbulus due to iffy setups and I find them to take "the most effort" to get down.
    I definately find Construct wing taking the most effort to get through.
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chaste
    Spider wing --> Plague Wing --> Death Knight Wing --> Abomination Wing --> Frostwyrm Lair

My guild found DK wing to be a lot easier than abom, at least in 25 man naxx.
    Same for us in 10 man. Then again it doesn't really help when you are running nearly full melee dps with no aoe healers. Make Glob a little harder lol.

4Horse was a joke. We wiped 3 times first night while trying to figure out a strategy. Came back the next night and destroyed them on first try. Globbulus we are still trying to find a way to still do competent DPS on him while using our melee. Bastard has a tendency to turn around to apply a poison and spray at the same time resulting in 3-4 adds.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    Same for us in 10 man. Then again it doesn't really help when you are running nearly full melee dps with no aoe healers. Make Glob a little harder lol.

4Horse was a joke. We wiped 3 times first night while trying to figure out a strategy. Came back the next night and destroyed them on first try. Globbulus we are still trying to find a way to still do competent DPS on him while using our melee. Bastard has a tendency to turn around to apply a poison and spray at the same time resulting in 3-4 adds.
    I'd have to agree, 4 Horsemen has given us some trouble since we only had two Prot Paladins to tank until recently, making Rivendare and Thane switching a real pain in the arse, however its no where near as much of a pain as Grobbulus with 5/6 Melee DPS and the only AoE healing is a Resto Shaman. I would say that 2 Prot Paladins is the only way to make 10 Man 4 Horsemen a bit of a challenge.

We prefer Arachnid > Military > Plague > Construct, at the moment. Mainly because the tanks want Slayer of the Lifeless ASAP. After we get it to drop it will probably change to Arachnid > Plague > Military > Construct. 8)

We just started naxx last week and it was mainly a pug. But we did spider -> plague -> military -> construct.

We didnt start the raid till friday and only got to gluth. But we had an easy time on 4 horseman. I had already cleared naxx on my druid and it didnt take too long to explain all the fights to everyone. 4 Horseman took two tries.
    hitting buttons is hard http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&n=Ehoode

Spider -> Plague -> Abom -> Military, in 10 man anyway. Abom and DK = in difficulty if you don't know how to do 4horseman, otherwise DK is easier.

Spider -> Plague -> Military -> Abom, in 25 man...Patchwerk and Thaddius are probably the "hardest" fights in 25man Naxx.

Interesting. We started with Spider and then went to Construct (Abomination or whatever). I assumed the other 2 wings were harder but I guess not. We also thought about just killing the first boss in each wing since they seem to be the easiest.

None of have experience with Naxx prior to WoTLK so the fights are all brand new. They have been fun to learn. The difficulty level has been ok, not too easy and not too hard. We have had people in the raid that literally just turn 80 and got summoned to Naxx so our gear has been poor. We only got 4 bosses down in our first week of 10 mans but we were in there less than 5 hours total. I imagine we'll drop quite in this new week on 10 man and struggle to get much dropped in our first 25 mans.

If you're really bad dudes you'll go Death Knight -> Abom -> Plague -> Spider

You may now kiss the ring.

Abormination Wing first, requires most focus. Then Death Knight wing, since the trash is shit boring.

Imo. when you got stuff on farm, do the hard stuff first.

Easiest to hardest:

Spider Wing
    Plague Wing
    Death Knight Wing
    Abormination Wing

I would say it varies from 25 and 10 man.

Tho always start off with spider and plague wing.

Then if 10 man patchwerk is eezmode but in 25 man its 27k hits and that is pain.

10man: spider -> Plague -> abbo -> DK -> frost wyrm

25man: Spider -> Plague -> DK -> Abbo -> Frost wyrm

Even since the first night we went in... It's been Abom first... Then Spider, DK, Plague..

It's accepted that Abom requires the most focus.. After that it's a cakewalk.. and of course, FW..

Sapphiron is a glorified bitch.