Prot paladin in Arena

Im interested in trying out my Prot paladin in arena, planning to use gear with high blockvalue, str and crit and check if i can have some fun before resilence become to common

Looking for some suggestions on talents, tactics, teamsetups for 2vs, 3vs and 5vs bracket and comments if you think it´s doable or not. Won´t aim for best team ever but wouldn´t mind 2k rating and some fun=)

The talent spec im currently considering
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...h=010912030406

Re: Prot paladin in Arena

Sounds awful. What are you going to do after the first 30 seconds after you're oom? If you're going to gimp your team you might as well do it as Ret and not look completely foolish. What ever you choose to do, have fun with it.

Re: Prot paladin in Arena

I've done some prot PvP recently and it's certainly not bad. I wouldn't expect to reach high ratings however.

It's not like the old days where prot vs anything was just a slow death. Screwing rogues with reflective damage for laughs was always fun but I can't really see prot as high end arena viable yet. Killing scrubs in BG's certainly, but no one is breaking 2k arena rating anytime soon.