Thread: Glyph Changes

Glyph Changes

Glyph of Holy Light now affects friendly targets in a larger radius.
    this looks good. does anyone know what the radius has been increased to?

Finally blizzard answers us in a way that isnt unbalancing our entire class and causing the masses to go emo.

Re: Glyph Changes

As soon as holy paladins start winning arena matches, they'll start bitching about PvE things as well.

But yes this will make healing melee much easier.

That's funny, I thought that Blizzard wasn't going to try to fix classes with glyphs. Nice to know we have a mandatory glyph.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

5 yards was a joke, when most every ability has a max of 10 yards, aside from melee swings. And the argument that if its meant to pick up melee and tanks, then on some of the bosses they are just so big to nullify it.

It better atleast now be 10yrds. 15 would be nice.

They should just fold the Glyph into the higher ranks of HL and be done with it.

I'm not asking this to be snarky...I'm just curious. How many glyphs does a holy pally need? Very few of my toons have more than 3 major glyphs that I'm particularly interested in for their assigned roll, and many specs have glyphs that are almost deemed "mandatory". I know pallies have AoE healing issues, but I really am curious...not trying to start anything.