/craai got outdpsed by someone with worse gear =/

I did Violet Hold with some random Paladin and outDPSed me. Not by much, but still.

This is my profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&n=Torquemada

This is his
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ar&n=Greensnow

I did 1900 DPS and he did 2000 DPS.

I don't want to hear any unconstructive bullshit! I just want some tips and rotation)

Even if my handenchant was +16str instead of 32 AP, he shouldn't have outDPSed me. Nor if I had +16enchnt in my legs. Or does those +32 stre really matteR?

I stood behind the mobs all the time
    Judgement of Blood>Consecration>Crusader Strike>Divine Storm

I have 3493 AP buffed

I want to improve so no bullshit please.

Re: /craai got outdpsed by someone with worse gear =/

Quote Originally Posted by Soad0488
    He is good and you are bad? that could be it?

and +32 Str = 62 AP..... nothing to scoff at.

Your rotation should be baseline Judgement-> Crusader Strike -> Divine Storm then the other nifty talents prioritizing Consecration only on multi target pulls, IMHO.

Now A few tips before I continue..... Dont log out in your holy gear if you want to be critiqued by people, or provide an armory alternative for your gear.....

So since I cant see your armory.... something you did not mention was weither or not you were hit capped. That can easily be the difference between the two.

I will continue when you log out in your ret gear.
    I am Torquemada, the other guy is Greensnow!
    Yeah, logged out in his healing gear, sorry about that =/.
    Besides, you should know that 32STR =/= 62 AP for Retribution.

And how would you define bad? You have my gear(I'm Torquemada), you have my rotation can you tell me why I might be bad in your opionion?

Oops. My bad. Links Doubled up because of my browser.

and +32 Str = 62 AP (base line)..... nothing to scoff at.

Your rotation should be baseline Judgement-> Crusader Strike -> Divine Storm then the other nifty talents prioritizing Consecration only on multi target pulls, IMHO.

Dont gem for straight crit. If you really want that bit of crit do Str- Crit, even though straight Str would be better.

Also what Glyphs are you using.

If the tank is fast on threat open with consecration>judge>DS hopefully giving you enough time to get DS off again with several mobs up.

Oops. My bad. Links Doubled up because of my browser.

and +32 Str = 62 AP (base line)..... nothing to scoff at.

Dont gem for straight crit. If you really want that bit of crit do Str- Crit, even though straight Str would be better.

Also what Glyphs are you using.
    Aight, thanks for the advice mate!
    My glypsh are:
    Glyph of Seal of Blood
    Glyph of Judgement
    Glyph of Spiritual Attunement

Glyph of the wise(when I'm low on mana on a long bossfigth)
    Glyph of Blessing of MIght
    Glyph of Lay on Hands

What should I replace?

Quote Originally Posted by Partyraiser
    Aight, thanks for the advice mate!
    My glypsh are:
    Glyph of Seal of Blood
    Glyph of Judgement
    Glyph of Spiritual Attunement

Glyph of the wise(when I'm low on mana on a long bossfigth)
    Glyph of Blessing of MIght
    Glyph of Lay on Hands

What should I replace?

Idk which is better, Glyph of SoB or Spiritual Attunment, however from what I have seen all the guides mention Glyph of SoB, so i would use that and replace spiritual attunment with Glpyh of consecration that is worth like 50ish dps.

I would aso consider switching out one of your minors for glyph of sense undead, since alot of the content is UD it is worthwhile.

Another problem I see lies in your spec ( and most likely why he beat you in damage)... you dont have crusade which is a nice little damage difference I would pick that up definatly dropping points in vindication, and eye for an eye in order to get it ( thoese are PvP talents), along with dropping the final point from either to pick up Seal of Command, because you never know when it will be useful as opposed to Martyr.

Idk which is better, Glyph of SoB or Spiritual Attunment, however from what I have seen all the guides mention Glyph of SoB, so i would use that and replace spiritual attunment with Glpyh of consecration that is worth like 50ish dps.

I would aso consider switching out one of your minors for glyph of sense undead, since alot of the content is UD it is worthwhile.

Another problem I see lies in your spec ( and most likely why he beat you in damage)... you dont have crusade which is a nice little damage difference I would pick that up definatly dropping points in vindication, and eye for an eye in order to get it ( thoese are PvP talents), along with dropping the final point from either to pick up Seal of Command, because you never know when it will be useful as opposed to Martyr.
    Glyph of SoB gives you 10% of SA,which is...1%=>so no Glyph of SA will be better as long 2>1.

Thanks a lot mate!
    I really like it when people can give constructive feedback, withouth flaming!!!
    I'm going to look at my glyph and do a minor respec. Every other Pally in my guild has Kings and I rarely do PuG's, so I'm going to skip that.
    Cheers to you and all the others who gave me this little yet very good advise.

Were you using elixers + food buffs? Was your competitor? Because those can make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by b37x
    Were you using elixers + food buffs? Was your competitor? Because those can make a difference.
    Nopes, just basic!
    Check his armory profile, I think it's updated to his Ret-gear now!
    I guess I had bad luck =/

Get yourself some Elixir of Mighty Strength (50str for 1 hour), Dragonfin Filet (40 Str for 1 hour), and an Adamantite Sharpening Stone (+12 damage, 14melee crit rating).

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Actually, shouldn't we end our rotations with Judging because of JotW?
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Hey this is greensow , well his gear is way better than mine , i had no food buffs or flasks, had the same buffs.

Well , i think is prob down to rotation..

You aren't specced into Crusade.
    Food.

Quote Originally Posted by Plappie
    Hey this is greensow , well his gear is way better than mine , i had no food buffs or flasks, had the same buffs.

Hehe, you found me mate! I was really impressed and worried about the same time and I just wanted some advice !

Quote Originally Posted by Plappie

I can almost garuntee you it was not his rotation but lack of crusade.

I would also change my glyphs to Glyph of crusader strike and glyph of concecration. And yes he lacked crusade >.>