Poll: What spec combo will you use when dual spec is avalible?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Dual specing, what will you use?

Hello there.

With the upcoming, when it is implemented we not really know, dual specs.
    I am wondering what specs will you fellow druids use? I think i am going to
    choose tank/heal to get the most out of the specs since the feral dps in most tank
    specs are quite okay if you got the gear for it.

Notify in the thread if i forgot a crucial option.

Regards, Skinfaxe.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Dual specing, what will you use?

Dual feral. Specifically, full-bear and PvE-cat build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

same as Arel, dual feral PvE: Tank + DPS when needed

pve heal/pvp heal until i get anking gear,then tank/heal

15+ Year Old Account

Tank/feral pvp for me (because tank spec already has good dps)

Boomkin/Resto for me, I just can't stand pugging healers anymore.

boom/resto for me

i prefer pugging healers so i dont have to...

((its not that i hate healing, i heal when i have to, but i dont trust that i am good enough to))
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Full tank build, full healer build.

I'm the offtank in 10 man groups, and end up healing in 25mans.

I will go Pvp Boom and pve boom or pvp boom pve resto
    Me jolly jolly Grog

Shaman, PvP and PvE Restoration.

Resto / Boomkin for me. The main thing I'm worried about though is how loot distribution will work once dual spec is released. Personally I think for pugs it should be that you can roll for the spec you joined the run as, however I am 100% certain that in many pugs you'll get hybrids who join as a DPS but then roll need on tank or healing gear saying 'I dual spec to that' to justify it. I'm sure guild runs should be fine as the guild can decide their own looting rules, but I reckon this'll cause a lot of issues for many pug runs...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Resto / Boomkin for me. The main thing I'm worried about though is how loot distribution will work once dual spec is released. Personally I think for pugs it should be that you can roll for the spec you joined the run as, however I am 100% certain that in many pugs you'll get hybrids who join as a DPS but then roll need on tank or healing gear saying 'I dual spec to that' to justify it. I'm sure guild runs should be fine as the guild can decide their own looting rules, but I reckon this'll cause a lot of issues for many pug runs...
    In my view, douches will always be douches regardless of ease of respec. This may cause some problems in pugs, but there have always been these same issues in my experience. They are fairly rare...but always frustrating. I say if you want to tank...but don't have the gear to, find a tank that you can run with and roll on the gear. Or at least ask the tank if they want it. My guildies usually just need/greed and then shard what is left on the ground rather than need/pass and the DE'er greeds anyway, but a decent number of people have found their ways to my ignore list by being dumb about loot.

For me, tank/healer.

A tank specced druid is still a viable DPSer, although not as good as a cat specced one. Being able to do all three roles means I'll never be stuck not fitting into a group.

15+ Year Old Account

for me: tank/Boomkin, simply because I fail as cat.
    there are some bosses in naxx where no 2nd tank is needed, so I can dps (I'll arrange it with the other tank then, so sometimes he dps, sometimes I dps)
    there is no need for 4 healers, so I specc dps.

Dual PvE Tank/DPS Feral. You could argue feral dps is still good even when spec'd for tanking, which it is. But more dps couldn't hurt.

Pve Balance / Feral Tanking. I'll still have to end up respeccing for healing and pvp though, but used to having to respec by now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    Dual feral. Specifically, full-bear and PvE-cat build.
    This. I'm the only feral druid in my guild so they'd be emo if they lost my buff.

Animar

Probably for me Boom/Cat DPS as i don't really want to get caught out for healing.

Have not seen this anywhere but is there going to be extra bag slots or interface option for the switching of kit from one spec to another? or will you have to carry for example Feral gear/Boomkin gear in your bags?

Deleted

I will be boomkin/resto. Reasons:
    - already got a melee dps/tank at 80
    - flexibility without have tooooooo much hassle with the amount of items sitting at my bank or inventory
    - ease of finding instance groups
    - flexibility in raids (dps in trash, heal at bosses if needed) - but we will see how they will implement these spec changing and if it will be even possible from within an instance.

PVP Boom / Pve healer

i hate raiding now so the pvp boom so i can do waht i want and resto for pugs, and to keep my guild master happy if he needs another healer