Emblems of Heroism worth saving?

I have a shitload of Emblems of Heroism, and I feel like wasting them on shit I don't need. Any idea of we'll need them in the future for Ulduar shit or will that require new tokens? Thanks

Deleted

Re: Emblems of Heroism worth saving?

You will be able to buy pvp gear with them very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by coco
    I have a shitload of Emblems of Heroism, and I feel like wasting them on shit I don't need. Any idea of we'll need them in the future for Ulduar shit or will that require new tokens? Thanks
    Shit count: 3

Burn em on heirlooms to level up alts with.

You can buy gems with them

Quote Originally Posted by Mew
    You will be able to buy pvp gear with them very soon.
    and i'm positive they'll introduce new items to buy with them like they did with badges of justice

If enchanter, buy the thrown which cost 15 emblems of heroism = 1 abyss woho !
    if not, save em or waste them on gems :P

Deleted

I can't exactly give a clear answer for your question. But my answers is based on what I have read in the past, I was able to find that article again:

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/06/08/badges-in-wrath/

If you raid with your character and if what the article says comes true, then save up the emblems for later. That way you can exchange them for badges that drop from next tier raid instances and spend it on the gear that have the same item level of that next tier raid instance.

If you just PvP, I think you just spend them on gems. I have no idea what things you buy with for PvP stuff and no idea if you use them for buying PvP gear.

You can save them up too for the Mammonth mount or just save them up and wait what Blizzard is going to do with them. Saving up doesn't hurt anyway.

Edit: I made a big edit just after I reread my post a couple times, things that didn't make sense.

Deleted

hero emblems are used for the blue pvp set "soon", tho I rather wear epix pve gear than the blue crap that has 150 stamina and 100 resi on every piece and barely ANY healing/dmg stats.

mammoth for one, and remember epic gems for badges? yeah i stopped looting em at 200 *curses*
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray