I need some help fixing a macro that used to eat snakehats!

Arrite, back in TBC I sat down and spent to much time constructing a macro that would work as a normal Startattack button, whenever Crusader Strike was up, it would be used and whenever the mob was below 20% hp, a Hammer of Wrath would be used. This macro used to look like this;

#showtooltip Crusader Strike
    /startattack
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castrandom [combat] Hammer of Wrath, Crusader strike
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    END

For some unexplicable reason its broken now in WOTLK. Autoattack works and HoW works, but not CS and I also get an annoying "Your not in a party" message. If anyone here would take a few minutes and look it over I would appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.
    - Saph
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

Re: I need some help fixing a macro that used to eat snakehats!

Seems like removing the END at the end did the trick, so now the following seems to work.

/startattack
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castrandom [combat] Hammer of Wrath, Crusader strike
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Tried deleting this topic but apparently thats not possible.
    - S
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"