Thread: DK vs Paladin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: DK vs Paladin

Mark of Blood, the one you said you would use at the start of the fight, here:

I also have imp rune tap and mark of blood which i use in the beginning so they take dmg and i dont. And that is why (wait for it....) IT IS FUNNY, LOL.
    That three minute cooldown.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

How would I be out of interupts? I'm a BE so i have an extra silence, DG, and a few other tricks up my sleeve. Also I have never seen a pally get rid of Mark of Blood without bubbling so I don't know if cleanse would work but if it does thanks for the info I'll test it tonight.

He didn't say you would be out of interupts, just that with the glyph for fear undead you would NOT be able to interupt it as the glyph makes it instant cast. As for mark of blood im 99% sure it is clensable. So far at least I have yet to be hit with a spell from a DK that I recall at least not being able to clense.

Ok i see what he meant now thank you for explaining. Mark of Blood seems to be physical not magic thats why rogues can't CoS out of it. Also everyone seems to think an unholy dk needs his ghoul. While its nice to have out adding to the dmg, if you kill it that means your not worrying about me and whenever i kite i pull me ghoul back with me. If the cd is up I'll just resummon him also, a couple pallies died to that alrdy because they didnt think i would i guess. You have to fight a good DK to understand what I'm talking about. Alot of DK are still learning as I am also one of them, I'm just a gamer so it doesn't take me longer tofigure things out and if your a gamer you will know what I mean. If a SKILLED ret pally doesn't blow it then it doesn't matter as i said after that I use AMS and then AMZ with DG.

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=49005

As you can see by the link it is infact magic dispellable, meaning clense will take it off.

O.k. doesn't matter if you guys want to watch my duels please feel free to do so if you are on the us side.

Silencing their heal after bubble is used always seems to be the winner. Though surviving though 2 stuns, bubble+full hp and their burst damage is easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Morene
    As a ret pally DKs are not a real threat ... you can even kit them during ibf judgement of justice and start running death grip run again and keep judging and spaming dispel ...
    Only blood DKs are strong enought to sustain our burst and leave trought our bubble but i don t see any DK comp surviving in 2s against a RET rogue comp
    LOL well for one GL beating holy pala/dk cuz they will shit on u so hard u wont even know what hit you and another comp that will beat you most of the time (unless u get rng happy considering ur comp is a mindless zerg comp and you know it) will be unholy dk/frost mage (considering most rogues are going to be muti in arenas they get blown up insanely quick by dk/mage and as for the ret you will be in controled by the mage for the majority of the fight)

so there u go there is 2 comps another would be resto sham/dk which will can also shit on you....
    next time dont post with such confidence when u clearly have no clue about arenas
    enjoy the 1600s

Quote Originally Posted by nogames
    Mark of Blood seems to be physical not magic thats why rogues can't CoS out of it.
    Please don't post false information as fact on this forum, in your earlier post you said that you were going to test it out, but clearly you have not as you are wrong, it can be dispelled/cleansed and CloS does remove it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Zidaen, you are so right. It isn't easy with the stuns but any good pvper knows the other class and what to look out for so he/she can time their CDs. Also the fact that unholy DKs do good burst so when they bubble it's usually because they have to heal which gives you some time to distance yourself from them. T3KN1K, you also are a smart person. You just mentioned the 2 comps that I am deciding between now. So you have some insight on what is out there and what can be done. I'm not saying anyone is noobs but some ppl try to downplay others skill because they can't do something which is funny to me, LOL. Also I didn't know cleanse worked. As for CoS every rogue I have fought I have used MoB and they CoS and they pop right back out with MoB still on them so maybe it's a bug, hmm...