Thread: Spirit trinkets

Spirit trinkets

Majestic Dragon Figurine Vs Spirit-World Glass

which one would you use as a Resto Druid?

Re: Spirit trinkets

As long as you have MAJOR mana problems Spirit World Glass...

Get Spellpower, Haste or even crit, or anything else if you manage your Mana...

ones being nerfed or already has i believe but im a druid and i dont have either yet, and i want both just play around with them.

Majestic Dragon Figurine is better as long as you don't let the stacks drop.

Items

Tears of Bitter Anguish now only works on melee critical strike.
    Illustration of the Dragon Soul now increases spell power by 18 instead of 26.

nm it was the lower one that getting nerfed and not any of which we are talking.

Currently I'm using Talisman of Troll Divinity - the +73 Spirit is nice, but the on-use effect is really quite impressive to use when the tank starts taking a lot of dmg (boss enrage or something) - all healers will benefit from the buff, so basically it's like a trinket that provides +290 healing for 20-30 seconds every 2 minutes that all tank healers have equipped.

Better yet, there's actually a bug (I can only assume it's a bug) where if you cast Tranquility then your whole party gets the buff for every tick. Get yourself put in the tank party for huge heal buffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!