Thread: Pitbull

Pitbull

Need help installing pitbull when i download the folder i drag it into addons folder and that doesn't work when i take the stuff out of inside the pitbull and drag all that into my addons folder it wont work either i need help what am i doing wrong here?

Re: Pitbull

You lack punctuation?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    You lack punctuation?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Usually all site have the "Help me" button on how to install addon: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/faq.php

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    And learn punctuation, my mom says it's better than sex! ;D
    That's really strange...

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    When you login, at the character selection screen, press Addons. See if PitBull is selected/marked/checked. Might be that your game isn't loading them.

And learn punctuation, my mom says it's better than sex! ;D
    update your mumto version 1.5 ;D :P

If the game is not loading them then you have a different AddOn folder in your computer.
    Are you running windows vista ? If you are then the folder can be found:

My Computer > Public > Games > World of Warcraft > Interface > AddOns

Same thing happened to me with my addons hopefully this helps if your using vista

Quote Originally Posted by Brightwings
    Need help installing pitbull when i download the folder i drag it into addons folder and that doesn't work when i take the stuff out of inside the pitbull and drag all that into my addons folder it wont work either i need help what am i doing wrong here?

dragging a file you have to "extract to open" simply wont work. get an extraction tool like winzip to "extract all files" to the add ons folder of wow,if that dont work..u phail!

Running on a mac so i dont think i can use winzip. Will get stuffit though.

Running on a mac
    Well there's your problem.

Running on a mac so i dont think i can use winzip. Will get stuffit though.
    Decompress the file using stuffit or the mac os x decompressor, then open the Pitbull folder which should contain around 20 subfolders; PitBull, PitBull_Aura, PitBull_ComboPoints, PitBull_ThreatBar and the like. Drag those to your addon folder, start up wow and enable/disable the primary PitBull addon and any plug-ins you would like to have running.