Thread: Combo Mod

Combo Mod

Does anyone have a mod they can recommend that flashes the count on combo points? I used to have a mod that flashed the combo point count on my screen everytime I hit, so when i got to 5CP's I knew to Rip, or FB (now SR even) but not sure what it was or if it was built into a package of mods I used to us. I am being more picky on my mods now since WotLK seems to be a little more processor intense. I am trying to minimize what mods I run but would love a mod that can do this.

I am just looking for something that can easily let me know when I hit 4-5CP's so I can use a finisher at that time.

Thanks

F4L

Re: Combo Mod

mik's scrolling battle text (msbt for short) does this. you can turn off all the other incoming/outgoing stuff if that's the only announce you want. it will show as "1 CP, 2 CP, 3 CP, 4 CP, Finish it!" on the screen.

Thanks a ton. I will try it out tonight!

F4L

mks is awsome for this, you can also set up on a profile your own triggers . When pvping as resto id use the triggers to flash things like when cyclone was resisted or when cyclone was fading. In addition to this you can put the text anywhere how ever big you want ect

msbt does rock, and offers a ton more stuff that the default UI.

By the way, I did notice in the Default UI it will show combo points for you, so I was being a complete noob.

I still prefer MSBT though, as again, it offers a ton more choices and control.

Thanks again

F4L