15+ Year Old Account

Tanking questions.

I got a few tanking questions I'm hoping someone could answer.

1.With the talent skill that makes Stamina increase spell power does this mean that we wear the same gear as warriors?
    2.As far as gemming and enchanting goes is Spell power no longer a factor?
    3.As far as tanking weapons go (assuming we don't use spell damage 1 handers) would a pally choose a fast or slow 1-hander?
    4.What rotation would be best for single target tanking?

Most desired stats for Heroics?
    How much Defense Rating?
    How much Stamina?
    How much Hit?
    How much Expertise?
    How much Strength?

Most desired stats for Naxx?
    How much Defense Rating?
    How much Stamina?
    How much Hit?
    How much Expertise?
    How much Strength?

I apologize if some of these answers could be easily looked up but I figured if you go to a website with tanking guides and such written by one person they could be wrong. Making a post on MMO-champion I figured would be best considering quite a few decent players come on here and you can learn a bit more from reading a discussion than a guide.

Re: Tanking questions.

*points at the paladin faq stickied a few posts up*

Come on man, do your homework.

15+ Year Old Account

bah, now I feel stupid..

About my stat questions though.. I still would like to know the answer to those if someone could help me out.. and someone told me that a slow tanking weapon would work better for Paladin tanks and i'm not sure about that.

Multiple reasons that they're better... Less reliance on autoattacks, no "On next hit" mechanics like Warriors.. Higher straight Weapon Damage.. with HolyShield, Hammer of the Righteous, and SoR being our main Threat generators, A fast weapon.. while it isn't a bad thing, holds no direct advantage over a slow weapon, and if you're a paladin like me who takes Reckoning (Only 3 points however) you get a bigger boost out of it and less chance for parry gibbing.

That said, it's even being considered in some warrior circles (from what I hear) That slower weapons may be useful for them too, but I hope they never come to a decision on it, I like having a reason to take gear from Warriors :-p