15+ Year Old Account

Addon to check for consumables?

Hey there mmo-champion community,

First of all, sorry for posting this in the raid forum.

So, I'm raidleading in my guild (all pve content cleared) and I'm looking for an ADDON that checks the entire raid for:

- well-fed buff
    - wrath of the lich king flask

Anyone know of such an addon? XRS doesn't seem to work the way I want it to.

Thanks
    Zumz
    My Character: Zumzar
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul
    My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ZumzarWoW

Re: Addon to check for consumables?

Try oRA2 (Surprise me you as raider leader don't have a clue about this addon).

Also, your tanks going to hate you if you whine about WotLK flasks only -.-

And if you care about foodbuffs, arrange a Feast rotation in your guild

Bigbrother is a addon my RL use to spam.
    It tells all... if its up to date.

Does anyone know of an addon that sends either a virus or maybe an electrical charge through the internet and through the keyboard or mouse to the person who is doing this buff check? because I really really hate getting called out when I don't flask for trivial farm status boring raids.

but seriously lol. maybe an addon that can interact with this buff checking addon and send it false information telling it i'm buffed? that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ubermonkey
    Does anyone know of an addon that sends either a virus or maybe an electrical charge through the internet and through the keyboard or mouse to the person who is doing this buff check? because I really really hate getting called out when I don't flask for trivial farm status boring raids.

but seriously lol. maybe an addon that can interact with this buff checking addon and send it false information telling it i'm buffed? that would be awesome.
    If you were in my guild you'd be /gkicked right about now.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Try oRA2
    Thank you. I'll check it out.

(Surprise me you as raider leader don't have a clue about this addon).
    Try writing gramatically correct english, before making a statement like that. Anyways, where in my post does it say anything about me not having a 'clue' about oRA2? I'm very familiar with the addon, just didn't know it had that function implemented.

Also, your tanks going to hate you if you whine about WotLK flasks only -.-
    Again, please write proper english. And why would they complain? As far as I know, Flask of the Stoneblood is the best flask in the game for any tank? It might be expensive, but I haven't heard any whine from our tanks yet.

And if you care about foodbuffs, arrange a Feast rotation in your guild
    Oh, right - I don't have a clue about feasts. In fact, I don't even know what it is. Nevertheless, feast well-feds doesn't provide you with the best possible well-fed buff available and that's what I expect out raiders to have when attending progress raids/bosses.

To round it up, stop making retarded comments. Your help was appreciated, and I'll definitely check out oRA2's functions as in regards to checking for consumables.

/Zumzar of Machine
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul

Way to come across sounding like a complete ass "Zumz".

And if you're going to bitch and whine about somebody on the internet not bothering to use correct English WHEN THEY ARE POSTING TO HELP YOU, don't expect to get much more help. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, or are you attacking Nezoia for some other reason, because all they seemed to want to do was help answer your question?

Oh, and it should be "Nevertheless, feast well-feds don't provide you with the best possible well-fed buff available..."

If you can understand what people are generally trying to say to you, you don't have to be a complete asshole to them. You asked a question, and they had the decency to answer you. Stop being such a fucking retarded euro elitist.

Let's make a deal, i use correct English (i'm German, so it'll be very difficult to be 100% correct) and you use your brain and behave as you should, okay? Well, i guess the first one can't be expected from you.
    I suppose you're from the future and raiding Ulduar or Ice Crowne, if not i don't understand the ridicolous expectation to have the absolutely best (which often can't be distinguished that easily) Flasks and Food for the very "challenging" Raid Bosses till now.
    Take Big Brother, it provides everything you need and even more.
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...g-brother.aspx

Yes, Bigbrother... is what you want-

Just a shout out to you, Zamzar.

You're being an ass in general and please, put your balls back into your pockets.

GRAMMAR IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I wouldnt be buying that flask unless you paid for it its pretty much useless wow 650 health not exactly a high number. but apart from that if you start telling people what they should have for buffs in a raid theyre gonna get mighty pissed mighty fast. and as for the guy who would kick some one out of their guild for refusing to use consumables on a farm status fight it would work one then a tank might "miss" an add going for you a healer might "miss" your hp going down or a hunter would just get annoyed and macro pull a mob onto you. ive seen things like this happen was funny seeing the healing raid leader tell his healers not to heal the MT because he was being an ass.

EDIT:- these type of addons cause raidguilds/groups to disband
    Flaming QQ'ers because if i dont do it someone else will mess it up

You don't need blessing of kings,might,fortitude and so on either for raids, but long would you as a raidleader/guildleader accept a priest/druid/paladin/mage and so on, never to show up with any reagents. it might not cost the same, but it doesn't matter really, if you cant afford raiding in a progress guild who DEMAND flask/food buff at all raids regardless of content, don't join one or go back to heroics/causal raiding guilds.

and WTF is up with "Please write correct English", that's something everyone hate.

Regarding Feast, the only superiour food is food that use Northrend Spices, which require cooking. No, I don't belive your entire raid got 375 or higher in cooking, sorry.

It's superiour for Shamans and Paladins since it provide both AP and Spellpower at the same time.

And Fish Feast will be equal to the Northrend Spices food when it launches in Patch 3.0.8 , so we calculated it was a saving of 42 meat and 21 spices per Feast.

We'll arrange some Feast rotations for Ulduar that's for sure.

Now here is the deal, the addon api only allow you to check what type of buff people got, not the rank. So checking for Well Fed wouldn't make a difference if people used level 1 food or level 80 spices food.

Hence why you shouldn't attempt to monitor your raid, but rather get a clue and do intellegent stuff like Feasts.

And with the Flasks, I think people allready gave plenty of reasons for that. Not to mention, flasking up for farm content is /lol

Happy Hogswatch :-)

XRS works great.
    Or used to before the expansion,, not sure if it's updated atm.

xrs still works our GM still uses it shows flask food buff and buffs. but for some reason it dosnt show up blessings.

Fortification flask gives 500 hp + 10 def rating (yellow epic gem 70 lvl)
    WotLK tank flask gives you 500 hp + 150 hp (15 stamina blue epic gem 70lvl).

So they are absolutely equal.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

The raiding elite are shining brightly in this thread. Good job.

LOL at the kicking someone in the nuts across the internet comment....ethug!

15+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the replies. I'll try to keep it civil this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    FUCK OFF with your "Please write correct English" attitude.

As for you as a raid leader, i'm gonna call you out. You don't know what a feast is... yet you assume it's not the best food buff, when in actual fact, it's good enough. In fact, it IS the best, since it gives stam, SP, and i believe AP. I can't remember what it does give exactly, but i know it's one of the best, and it'll serve the whole raid.
    Feast buff (as it is now) is not the best well-fed buff for a majority of the classes in the game.

Ok, the current raid content is very easy, but I still prefer using the best possible well-fed buff + flask buff, even though the difference might be minor. It's about optimizing the raid as much as possible, and I indeed do believe that the small difference makes the difference some times. In our next progress raids - which will be Ulduar very soon - I expect our members to have the best possible flask + well-fed available to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    And for flasks, i'm one of the main tanks for the guild (including tanking our first Malygos 25 Kill, as well as Kalecgos Pre-3.0, and Post-3.0 pre-wotlk, i tanked everything else in SWP), and i use the TBC stamina flask. Why? Because it's only 150 hp less, and i get some defense rating to make up for it (which gives me more avoidance). And on top of that, it's cheaper. Do i hear complaints when i don't flask? Rarely. I've proven to the guild in TBC that it's down to how i am as a player, and not what consumables i use, that decide between a kill and a wipe. If it comes down to it and i'm called out on it, i'll flask up no problem.
    Same argument, it's a matter of opinion. Yes, of course player skill is the thing that makes the difference in the end. I prefer maximizing myself (and the raid), even though the difference might be modest and the prize high.

Quote Originally Posted by Taerith
    I wouldnt be buying that flask unless you paid for it its pretty much useless wow 650 health not exactly a high number. but apart from that if you start telling people what they should have for buffs in a raid theyre gonna get mighty pissed mighty fast. and as for the guy who would kick some one out of their guild for refusing to use consumables on a farm status fight it would work one then a tank might "miss" an add going for you a healer might "miss" your hp going down or a hunter would just get annoyed and macro pull a mob onto you. ive seen things like this happen was funny seeing the healing raid leader tell his healers not to heal the MT because he was being an ass.

EDIT:- these type of addons cause raidguilds/groups to disband
    Yeah, you might be right and that is the exact reason we've not used these types of addons yet. I don't like checking on people, and calling out names as it is. And I strongly doubt I'll gkick anyone for not using consumables on farm bosses (which I never in any post or reply mentioned fyi).

Regarding Feast, the only superiour food is food that use Northrend Spices, which require cooking. No, I don't belive your entire raid got 375 or higher in cooking, sorry.
    The consumables doesn't require cooking to use, only to make. I firmly believe that in some situations, +11 spellpower (going from Shoveltusk Steak to Tender Shoveltusk Steak) across all spellpower users in a 25-man raid can make the difference... in CERTAIN situations. I don't expect our raid to have the Northrend Spice well-fed if the boss we're doing is not about dps'ing (for example), but more about surviving and adapting. The only two encounters we've done so far where I've actually demanded Northrend Spice well-fed is Thaddius and Malygos.

And Fish Feast will be equal to the Northrend Spices food when it launches in Patch 3.0.8 , so we calculated it was a saving of 42 meat and 21 spices per Feast.
    Superb, we'll arrange a Feast rotation in Ulduar as well. I was not aware of this change.

And with the Flasks, I think people allready gave plenty of reasons for that. Not to mention, flasking up for farm content is /lol
    Flasking up on farm content has never been mentioned in any of my posts in this thread.

Not talking to anyone specifically: All in all, it all comes down to matter of opinion. Right, you say that using best possible flasks+well feds don't make the difference. How about sockets then? Why aren't everybody using green sockets? The difference is minor? Or cheap enchants? I hope you get my point, I know I'm streching it, but that is in reality what this discussion is about.

/Zumz