Latest CoH Build for Patch 3.0.8

Deleted

Re: Latest CoH Build for Patch 3.0.8

Looks good!

lolwut?

Not saying you are a liar, but can we get a better SS? I would copy my priest over and take one, but I read that if you were in beta, you can't get on this PTR ;_;

Why dont you just go to http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest, and look at CoH in the current Build, and stopp asking for better, instead l2read patchnotes

How does it really work (don't want to copy my char^^)

Like a hot, or like some kind of simple effect occuring after 2 seconds ? (the answer of this question isn't really a big think, just an optical detail )

And then the more interesting questions:

Does it heal the same targets, or is it a second CoH on new targets ?

And is it exactly the half healing of the first CoH or is their any coefficient changing? (probably not, but personally I've seen a lot of unexpected outcomes from blizzard )

It's the exact same old spell that you love and spam. But with a 6 second cooldown so that you can't spam it and probably won't love it.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]