On the verge....

of leaving.
    Handwraps of Preserved History had its stats considerably reduced.
    They took
    21 Agil
    32 stam
    24 AP
    2 expertise.
    HOW..... HOW does blizz do this? They new it was overbudget for its level... but they put it in anyways?

This is a QQ. Anything else, and ill probably just quite the game.... again.

Re: On the verge....

Yeah, leaving for a fix to an item, is probably the best thing to do for all of us.

Thanks.

Please close the door, so QQers dont come back in.
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

^^ not the point I was trying to aim for.
    How did blizz put this in game, test it all on PTR, then let it run for over a month before they decide it was too good of an item?
    Its annoying... and im not leaving, yet. Im just getting closer to the said door.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

who cares, its meant to be an entry level item not the best in slot. run a few heroics for 3 days and get t7
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

The helm I use is getting nerfed as well http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...nsteelhelm.jpg. It is slightly annoying but I can re-gem to get back to near where it was before. Hardly ruins the game for me, just have to readjust. Get slightly more crit once socketed but lose some dodge .
    [/url]

The post is about how bliz didnt adjust the item before they released wow. Everyone knew it was overbudgeted from the get go. Bliz, I guess, didnt know.

Quote Originally Posted by jizzyburnizzy
    who cares, its meant to be an entry level item not the best in slot. run a few heroics for 3 days and get t7
    sadly, i got my t7, and while i will use for kitty gear, i was still hanging onto those for tanking, due to the fact they had better stats than my t7. i was actually disappointed with the t7 over them. =/

actually, i think the feral t7 got jipped in a lot of ways. i was getting my +hit up.. and now, it's goin down down down.. and yea, the other stats aren't really boosting me much over my other gear, or i'm losing stats. wtf? and the set bonus for 4.. what a joke.. longer barkskin by 3 seconds. the 2 set bonus was ok.. but honestly, i may not go for all my tier.. rogues.. look out, i'm comin for what you want outside of tier gear.

You should leave, the less qq'ers the better.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighjen
    The post is about how bliz didnt adjust the item before they released wow. Everyone knew it was overbudgeted from the get go. Bliz, I guess, didnt know.
    So you're angry they are making a correction to something that is on par, if not better than T725 gloves in terms of tanking, to the proper item level? (ilvl187)

I'm very glad you quit the game, that's one less ______ we need to deal with.
    WoTLK made it so every idiot in the world can get raid gear and prove to the world that gear isn't everything.

Then why are you surprised by this? I don't think any of us are... thats why I have a replacement already.

Odd we spend so much time on the forums, but easily misread certain things.

@ Avermra - I am not mad the change happened. The change going through is what made me post about it. If i posted weeks ago about it, everyone would still complain at me about QQ about a fix that hasnt went through yet. I AM angry because bliz released this item through ptr, and let it sit for so long THEN decided it was too much. How do you not catch something like this? They dedicated groups of people to take care of certain aspects of the game: monsters, bosses, lore, quests, gear, design/graphics, etc... So that one group, the gear group, overlooked this. They let it go for so long before they even noticed it was wrong. THAT is what made me mad. If you read correctly I stated I think three times so far that "Im not quiting....YET" and that im only moving closer to leaving... BUT NOT YET. O well I stated this was a QQ thread.

@ Barney - Im not surprised, I was sure it'd happen soon... I dont yet have a replacement, and they will still be good enough until I run more heroics and get Naxx ready. So that isnt why im mad, since they are still the best option for me ATM.

How did blizz put this in game, test it all on PTR, then let it run for over a month before they decide it was too good of an item?
    You do realise there were literally thousands of items put in the game with Wrath of the Lich King? Naxxramas alone has about 400... Even if they see an item that is over budget, they may not actually decide to alter it unless it has a significant impact. Also, I'm certain they have a procedure for covering issues like these that likely involves a great number of people (I know in the company I work for every change passes through about half a dozen people before it gets released to clients, and we only have 7 developers in the team), so things like this can take time. Also, during the beta and immediately after release, item budgets were probably WAY down on the list of priorities for people to pay attention to, hence why it's only getting fixed now.

It's an MMO, things change, either deal with it or quit now as it's certainly not going to be the last fix that adversely affects you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

wish they wouldnt of lowered the agi, the stam had to be lowered lol it had higher stam on it then the level 78 crafted pvp chest armor (which is a higher slot and same item level)

oh well heroic HoL for the gloves that drop there here i come.
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Avermra
    I'm very glad you quit the game, that's one less ______ we need to deal with.
    Wasted 4 mins of my life reading this thread of useless information....

AND I WANT THEM BACK!!! :