3min forbearance from wings on ptr

So what is this bs, I thought I'd see the pally changes on the ptr and wings causes 3min forbearance no shared 30sec cd bs....
    hammer of wrath tool tip still says 35% and is 20% sigh.

Re: 3min forbearance from wings on ptr

TO THE GROUND BABY TO THE GROUND!!!!!!

Must be a bug.

God I hope this CLEARLY UNINTENDED nuance makes it to live. After gorging myself on retardin tears a couple months ago it'd be nice to have a refill.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I should add on a side note my mage's barrages are critting for 10k on ptr nerf ret lol

Deleted

Whats a 10k crit?

Quote Originally Posted by rakkeh
    Whats a 10k crit?
    I'd hope this isn't real question

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    God I hope this CLEARLY UNINTENDED nuance makes it to live. After gorging myself on retardin tears a couple months ago it'd be nice to have a refill.
    I'll go get the ice.

on a plus tested out viper sting the hunter had improved stings talent so it drains 20% more than normal and it took him 9 stings with me doing nothing to drain my 5644mana. so with the fact I can dispel it it won't do much against ret at all next patch. and on higher mana pools like my mage's 18k mana it ticked 150 less than live does so it looks like its nerfed overall. btw its a odd bug on the bubble you can bubble then wings but not wings then bubble I dunno whats the deal there.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic
    I'd hope this isn't real question
    it's supposed to be a joke, because ret rarely sees 10k crits, unlike a ton of other classes. My highest crit is still in the high thousands with JoB.

Awww! Look, it's so cute! Someone is STILL sore about Paladins being OP. I ought to give one of these to my girlfriend for christmas, she just loves cute, tiny, pointless things.

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff
    Awww! Look, it's so cute! Someone is STILL sore about Paladins being OP. I ought to give one of these to my girlfriend for christmas, she just loves cute, tiny, pointless things.
    Pointless things... Like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment
    Pointless things... Like you?
    I think you will find this link revealing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8

Ret was OP'd for like a month. Then we got nerfed before LK and then they realized they were right all along and Ret didn't need to be nerfed, people just needed to STFU and wait it out till end-game.

Now paladins are at end-game and are getting SoC and SoB BUFFED, LULZ!
    Flash of Light and Holy Light glyphs, BUFFED
    Paladin's getting a real taunt and one of their talents are getting additional stamina. LULZ BUFFED.

All that crying accomplished very little, with holy and prot paladins being better off then they were pre-3.0 and ret paladins getting buffed back up to where they originally were, now with a deep wounds like proc. lulz.

The ptr thing is a bug. So calm down. It's PTR for a reason. You're beta testing the next patch, obviously shit is going to be a bit off when it first hits.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff
    I think you will find this link revealing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8
    I think i just did a little wee xD

more peewee link plz

now nerf dk's by about 150% and arena will be balanced

How have you not been banned yet?

This seems like a bug tbh. Some dev probably forgot a 0 somewhere, don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasir
    How have you not been banned yet?

This seems like a bug tbh. Some dev probably forgot a 0 somewhere, don't worry about it.
    you mean like it should be 30 secs

dev accidently types 300secs

6 minute forberance?

Well then, maybe the guy was gonna put 15 secs and put 150... lol

Anywho, when he said 0 it was just exemplification.

I'm always hesitant to use my wings because of forebearance, so I'm looking forward to this change as well, and I think it'll be fixed soon enough on the ptrs.