Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Death Knight -VS- Resto Druid. OVERPOWERED?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellomourn
    This right here^^

Accept the fact you're not the gods you used to be, theres now a class that can take you off your little perch
    Except this class is more common than any other class. And the game should not be balanced on a revenge style of if you were good, you are now bad. Otherwise, shaman should be destroying every class in three shots.

What class do you play? Resto druids are freaking healers, we don't kill anyone unless the fight lasts for 5 mins of healing myself while keeping up moonfire. If a healer can't last against a dps, there is no point to have the healer.

I just think its funny that this post was made 3 or 4 days ago and there are already 20+ pages of people bitching. Guess there are lots of pissed resto druids oiut there

Yup DK's own Rdruids , its not even funny when i step into an arena and see a druid its almost a garanteed win.

Quote Originally Posted by Daamus
    I just think its funny that this post was made 3 or 4 days ago and there are already 20+ pages of people bitching. Guess there are lots of pissed resto druids oiut there
    damn right

Quote Originally Posted by Hipponater
    Except this class is more common than any other class. And the game should not be balanced on a revenge style of if you were good, you are now bad. Otherwise, shaman should be destroying every class in three shots.

What class do you play? Resto druids are freaking healers, we don't kill anyone unless the fight lasts for 5 mins of healing myself while keeping up moonfire. If a healer can't last against a dps, there is no point to have the healer.
    I'll give you one thing, there are far too many DK's, but the thing is:
    98% of them don't know how to play the bloody class.

I saw a DK SPAM obliterate without the talent and without the diseases on.
    I mean come on? Does it really take that many brain cells to figure out..
    "Maybe if i put these on...OMG! IT DOUBLED DAMAGE! but wait..whys it taking diseases?
    Oooh..Nifty talent"

Now back to the problem here, I haven't been in the arena lately seeing as im a DK Tank, so im ONLY going off of what i read, but if its true, I read healers are having problems with full melee?
    Now if i remember right, Blizzards doin something, or planning something to..."Help" Arena and pvp.

If you want a better answer, I honestly dont know what to tell you, but Yes, I do have some leftover hate from TBC, which i shouldnt. :-X

And yaaaaaar..Ill feel your pain in a way soon, Making a shammy. :O
    ...Yes i know... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline
    Shut up, this is how I felt all of s3 and s4, running priest/rogue it was instantly a loss whenever we faced a druid/war.

I don't think druids should be killed as easily as dks can kill them.

But Seriously, all of s3/s4 you did the same shit to priests, and when we said anything about it, all you druids said was "LOLDRUIDS AREN'T OP, L2P."

Well sir, this is what you get, L2P.

PS: priests aren't much better off than you are, shamans are still decent, and pallies are OP.
    disc priests were fine in s3/s4, l2p.

Oh noes, a class that can beat resto druids. I used to be a Enhancement shammie, and as all enhancement shammies know we f'ing suck at pvp the only good pvp spell we had and the only chance we had to beat resto druids was with purge, and even then we still didnt stand much of a chance as were chasing round the druid the other rogue or warrior or whatever had already stunned us and was afk letting the AA do the dmg haha, But really though if blizz nerf DK's people will be pissed.

IMHO im a DK and i love the class, i dont however like most do think they are OP, Can we disappear...? No. Can we stun...? No not really. Can we heal our selves...? in little bits yes we can. Do we need it...? Yes.

Anyway like someone said a while back everyclass has their anti-hero. Face facts it was going to happen eventually. Pancho out.

PS, All you death knights what do you think of my new spec, ive respeced... erm im not sure how many times now but i think what im rocking now is the "Shit" haha. Check it out and please give me some opinions on it.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=130821040105

Or check out my Armory Profile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...beard&n=Pancho Thank you very much, Good night much love.
    "I cast Riptide and then CH. Whenever it did happen to crit the 21 sec riptide would disappear. Now whether or not this is intentional is yet to be seen.

If anyone else can test this/confirm this for me that would be great. Seems to be a bug to me though. Blizzard being slack again. "

My finest and most retarded (4:25am)hour of wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamalam
    and the only chance we had to beat resto druids was with purge
    lol. stopped reading here.

i have a question to all the dk's out there; do you know you're OP, or do you just think you're super super pro at pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Conris
    you're right, a smart dk should stay on the druid in arena and save his runes only when he sees a stack of 2x+ HoTs on the druid, the rest of the time, save cd on grip incase they get away, also save strangulate(2m CD) incase he gets away, in the meantime, grip his weapon and hope that auto-attack will down the druid.
    *sigh* at people like you... completely exagerating what others have said or taking it completely out of context and then twisting it to try belittle them..
    i don't know whether to take you seriously or if your just trolling to spark more uproar..
    if you are being serious, then i truly do pity you.. if you bothered to read previous posts, u'd see where you went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    i have a question to all the dk's out there; do you know you're OP, or do you just think you're super super pro at pvp?
    this...

and finally to all the..
    "QQQQQQQQQQ"
    "suckers, thats wat you get for being OP through most of arena BC"
    i don't think it will ever cease to amaze me the level of childishness that exists in wow and on these forums..
    we were OP.. GET OVER IT
    we're seeking balance here, not world domination

sorry.. one more bit.. this made me laugh..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamalam
    IMHO im a DK and i love the class, i dont however like most do think they are OP, Can we disappear...? No. Can we stun...? No not really. Can we heal our selves...? in little bits yes we can. Do we need it...? Yes.
    its not what you can't do, its what you can.. its not as cut and dry as.. "if you can't vanish or stun then your class is terrible at pvp"
    and that "little heal" wen it crits is actually a significant amount of HP..
    but if you honestly believe you need a vanish or a stun to do well, then its time to rethink the way your playing your class and if that fails, reroll..

Quote Originally Posted by Eleena
    The biggest issue is properly that apparently every "tick" from the plague strike debuff removes a hot.

Either make it a chance for each tick (like 25% at most) or make it only the initial strike.
    It is a 25% chance to remove a HoT already.

No attack which is part of the "main" rotation should negate an entire type of healing al together.(basically removing the hot removal part and putting it on a different skill which isn't normally used all together would help alot too.)
    Mortal Strike and Wound Poison. Plague Strike/Blood Plague do minimal damage by themselves and are mainly applied to increase the damage of other strikes. Any DK that is using Plague Strike spam to remove HoTs is going to be doing very little dps. Since we're limited by the amount of Death/Unholy runes we will eventually be at a point where we have to wait 8 seconds (Rune cooldown - 2x GCD) to be able to 'spam' Plague Strike... long enough for you to apply Regrowth, Rejeuve, and Lifebloom... now our runes are back up (all 2 of them) and we can remove one of the 3 HoTs you have on you if we choose to completely gimp our own DPS and spam Plague Strike.

Compare this to a Rogue or Warrior who does FULL DPS while negating ALL healing by 50%.

next thing would be dots interrupting cast every tick.
    ...They don't.

Its fine being anticlass and all, I won't comment on that, but it should never be so that it takes "no" effort to even grasp what the target is doing, and still destroy him.
    It takes a lot more than just 'Spam Plague Strike LOL!' to kill a Resto Druid. Plague Strike's DoT removal can be annoying to a Druid healer but it is nowhere near the game changer that Mortal Strike is.

Quote Originally Posted by Parallelism1
    Congrats, all of you death knights have ruined the game.

Let me just say I'm a resto druid.

Enough said

Nerf..

Silence
    Kick
    immobilizer (chains of ice)
    several magic defences
    bone shield
    Reverse blink..

It is impossible to chain-shape-shift away from a death knight, he gets 2 chains of ice and a death grip.. not including the death rune procs...

Did i mention they can DISPELL MY HOTS?

Nerf time.

You all are going to get the nerf wand. Enjoy

^ My post on Forums, DK's need a nerf to classes that use HOTS.. mainly druids...

Post idea's, thought, conercs ect

Hold on, a melee class needs a nerf because it can... keep someone in melee range? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Dulba
    Yup DK's own Rdruids , its not even funny when i step into an arena and see a druid its almost a garanteed win.
    Kittens are what make it all worth wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganskunk
    Kittens are what make it all worth wild.
    meow!!!

and as to this thread geting 22, likely 23+ with my post, wow, can we move it to dk fourms now though cuse the noob who started this admits he couldnt handle learning druid class so he had to roll the ones he thinks is op.

i love pvp i love pvp on my druid, and i have very little problem in loseing to a dk as long as its not 100% of the time and i got news yah skill'less guppy, i might lose 55% of the time to an equil gear dk and im pve speck. so why i see it if they are loseing to a pve spec with = gear to their pvp specked dk they need a little buffering not a nerfing.

but hey, i dont try to cast around em, in fact i know better.
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodad
    but hey, i dont try to cast around em, in fact i know better.
    So uhh... If you don't mind me asking - What do you do around them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    Son, I am not disappoint. You have saved many child today. :')

I play a paladin. At 60 druids couldnt run away from me.
    At 70 druids couldnt run away from me.
    At 80, druids cant run away from me.

Unless they stun and run, but oh wait, are deathknights un-stunable ?

I'm not seeing enough pala qq here.

Remember all those seasons where druid healers were better than any other healer? And they'd basically win depending on the comp every single time?

Welcome to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by frott
    Remember all those seasons where druid healers were better than any other healer? And they'd basically win depending on the comp every single time?

Welcome to balance.
    I think you are confused by the word balance. It's not balanced if a class goes from "overpowered" to completly screwed. That's just tiping the scale the opposite way. Balance would be... as the word indicates - balanced without making it facerolling-easy for either party.

Some people may feel it's justified or some crap that a class may go from overpowered to screwed pooches. If that's what people want a we will never see anything near true balance.

A lot of it was fixed when Blizzard took away downranking anyway. Druids could no longer downrank a HoT and hope a mage goes for it with spellsteal or a priest wastes mana dispelling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    Son, I am not disappoint. You have saved many child today. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    lol. stopped reading here.

My DK was my first 80 character, and while playing him i didn't think i was OP. Honestly. But when i started doing some BGs on my mage i found out; Whoa, we fucking kick ASS. Then i started playing more on my DK and i lived happily ever after :>

To all this balance shit; Please, stop the whinage. EVERYONE knows wow pvp is broken atm, and EVERYONE agrees it should be fixed, and guess what, so does blizzard! Personally ive chosen to sit it out, i do my weekly raids, some BG's etc, then i log off and play some Halo 3 or Dota or whatever.

Sit it out, wait until it's fixed. Hey, you might even be so lucky that you end up loosing your WoW addiction (and maybe your virginity too!).

Peace.

Recoil - 80 Blood elf Death knight
    Draxxar - 80 Gnome Mage
    Recoil - 80 Orc Hunter
    Lasersill - 80 Troll rogue
    Seisha - 75 Blood elf Paladin
    Lasertorsk - 70 Tauren Druid
    Durug - 70 Orc Warrior
    Tisseflekk - 63 Orc rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Decatrance
    So uhh... If you don't mind me asking - What do you do around them?
    theres a tallent tree called feral, try it some time, it requires little to damn near 0 casting puts out decent dammage and stands up to melee (which a dk is) fairly well.

resto druids are underpowered right now, their counter is over powered in general this should and is geting fixed 23 pages wasnt needed here, but the orignal poster was a winney qqing turn coat so ehh
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.