Glyph of Nourish Idea

just had a nice idea for a glyph that works around the idea nourish works.

Glyph of Nourish: Nourish put a Heal over time on the target, based on the number of YOUR heal over time Spells on the target.
    1- 200 over 5 sec
    2- 400 over 6 sec
    3- 600 over 8 sec
    4- 800 over 9 sec
    5- 1000 over 10 sec

Im not sure of the numbers but this would just be a rough figure, the 5th HoT being "nourishes" HoT effect.

Re: Glyph of Nourish Idea

It is not a bad idea, however;

Are you saying that Nourish GIVES you a HOT (like regrowth) if there are hots on the target already?

That would be too OP as the 4 x T7 / 7.5 set does give additional healing to Nourish.

Also, I dont think you could stack a bonus hot on 'itself' (the 1000 over 10 sec).

Hehe spacey, I know you love your nourish ;D

Good Idea, but it would just make druid healing way to OP (especially in arena)

how about we skip all that and let lifebloom stack to 4

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    how about we skip all that and let lifebloom stack to 4
    LB already counts for 30% of my heals in just about every boss fight, I think 4 stacks would be far too OP.

As for the OP, you could then combine with http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40258 to get a 6th HoT on the target.

Lol, no, another HoT is something druids definitely do not need.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

I was thinking something like

Glyph of Nourish
    Increase your critical chance with Nourish by 20% if your target has a Rejuvenation, Regrowth, or Lifebloom on them.

That way, it sounds less like a more op lifebloom

pretty sure marrakech is being a sarcastic bastard degrador.......
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMoonkin
    I was thinking something like

Glyph of Nourish
    Increase your critical chance with Nourish by 20% if your target has a Rejuvenation, Regrowth, or Lifebloom on them.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but then it might seem a bit like Regrowth - relying on high crit chance to get decent (albeit random) performance. Then again, I can't think of anything else you could do to it other than just a simple % increase, except maybe a small speed increase (eg, 0.1s)?

pretty sure marrakech is being a sarcastic bastard degrador.......
    Ok, yeah, maybe I missed that, however I have seen a LOT of suggestions on many forums to get a lifebloom glyph or talent or something in order to increase the number of total stacks...

The Lifebloom glyph is really good as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but then it might seem a bit like Regrowth - relying on high crit chance to get decent (albeit random) performance. Then again, I can't think of anything else you could do to it other than just a simple % increase, except maybe a small speed increase (eg, 0.1s)?

Ok, yeah, maybe I missed that, however I have seen a LOT of suggestions on many forums to get a lifebloom glyph or talent or something in order to increase the number of total stacks...
    Didn't you see his sarcastic fontz?!?

Just an increase in % it heals by when a HoT is on target/take down mana cost, this would make it a spell that'd be used off CD when needed and it could stop all the Nourish vs Regrowth things about..?

Maybe, I'm no healer don't attack me :P Just a small idea

How about...

Glyph of Nourish: On critical effect, reduces casting time of your next Starfire by 1.5 seconds

That would make it in line with about half the glyphs in the game right now. And besides, healers on Patchwerk should be putting in some DPS, screw the OT's being hateful struck into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sham
    How about...

Glyph of Nourish: On critical effect, reduces casting time of your next Starfire by 1.5 seconds

That would make it in line with about half the glyphs in the game right now. And besides, healers on Patchwerk should be putting in some DPS, screw the OT's being hateful struck into oblivion.
    stop

Glyph of Nourish
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Druid
    Requires Level 80
    Use: Your Nourish ability refreshes the duration of your Lifebloom effect on your target.

Nuff said, really.

yeah but do you really want LB duration refresh?

maybe it refreshes Rejuvs instead......

Or

Glyph of Springtide
    Major Glyph
    Class: Druid
    Require: 80
    Whenever your Wildgrowth or Nourish critically heals a target, target generate 5 rage, 20 energy, 20 runic power, or regenerates 5% of their mana
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

my idea

When a hot is present on the target Nourishes cast time is reduced
    1 hot -.5 sec
    2 hots -1 sec
    3 hots -1.5 sec

this would effectively make Nourish a instant heal, or a secondary swift-mend. But due to its low HPM spam would lead to mana issues very very quickly

just a thought

Glyph of Nourish
    Major Glyph
    Class: Druid
    Require: 80
    Use: Whenever your critically heal with Nourish, your next heal over time spell cost 50% less mana.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMoonkin
    Whenever your Wildgrowth (or Nourish) critically heals a target
    Umm, what?

Use: Your Nourish ability refreshes the duration of your Lifebloom effect on your target.
    When a hot is present on the target Nourishes cast time is reduced
    1 hot -.5 sec
    2 hots -1 sec
    3 hots -1.5 sec
    Are you guys serious? Do you really not see that as incredibly OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador

Are you guys serious? Do you really not see that as incredibly OP?

Umm, no. There are several glyphs/talents in game built upon the "direct spell refreshes a DoT" mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore
    Umm, no. There are several glyphs/talents in game built upon the "direct spell refreshes a DoT" mechanic.
    Not when the 'DoT' is already the most efficient spell available. You'd basically be able to put 3x LB on both tanks, then just spam Nourish on both of them and refresh the odd rejuv or regrowth. One of the trickiest things about Lifebloom is that you actually have to refresh it every 8 seconds (with Nature's Grace) - by allowing you to use Nourish instead it gives you an extremely powerful HoT along with flash heal all in the one spell that has a cast time of 1-1.5s (depending on crits). Way too OP.