Tactics against Unholy DK + Pala (holy/retri) as Muti Rogue + Feral Druid

So, here's the problem I'd need some assistance on:

We play a muti rogue + feral druid combo. So far (suprise!) most trouble comes from unholy dk + paladin (both retri and holy). We try to do it so that sap on pala, then jump on dk and try to burst as much dmg as we can to force pala trinket the sap, after that blind on pala. Then we hope for pala to bubble, at which point we try to reset the match (rogue vanish, me shadowmeld+prowl). If this succeeds, then we might stand a chance after bubble is over to nuke the sheit out of pala.

Problem is that this don't work that often, rogue may have used his clos before or simply gets gibbed before it. Also our dmg may not be as big burst as it should be to force pala to do something about sap since dk is also plate with bone barrier, which then makes it even more harder for us.

Any experience from other rogue+feral druid combos out there how to deal with them? I know there might not be that many of us and it might be that against evenly geared + skilled dk+pala, we just dont stand a chance atm. Maybe I just need to wait for the dk nerf patch to hope to get some wins against these teams....

Re: Tactics against Unholy DK + Pala (holy/retri) as Muti Rogue + Feral Druid

if no one comes up with anything search around on www.arenajunkies.com

or wait for something to be posted here http://www.arenajunkies.com/strategy/2v2/FDru_Rog/

edit ** i posted a comment asking for advice there if i get a response you'll be the first to know

Thanks for the tip.

I'll be watching there also, shame tho they haven't updated those tactics yet for wotlk (in the "official" tactic page).

Quote Originally Posted by Joyz
    Thanks for the tip.

I'll be watching there also, shame tho they haven't updated those tactics yet for wotlk (in the "official" tactic page).
    the season is so fresh , why should ppl be spoilers!! the players that are bether then you don't want to lose that advantage.
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

Well, there's a point But I trust in humanity and helping, so I trust there's still a few people who like to help others and gets satisfaction out of it.