Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Account management page issues, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater
    Probably true but what about pvp?
    Who gives a shit?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by SFJake
    Am I the only one here tired of all the stupid whining about every of their posts, and that is confident that they are doing their best and will change things the right way?

I'm trying to be optimistic here. I'm really tired of people bitching against Blizzard, as if their role was easy and every problem as obvious as they say. I'm not saying some of their post doesn't annoy me, some do, some -do- sound ignorant,

The thing is, everyone just bitch at every corner about every answer. Maybe some people just don't have the patience anymore after all this time. But if people would stop just looking at things in such a bad way, everyone's mood about it wouldn't be so bad.

Hell, these forums makes me sad nowadays. I still enjoy the game, don't I? So why when I come here, it just feels like this game is trash? Its all because of the player's reactions here. And I wish it stopped.
    QFT.

You know what they say though, good news is no news so I expect everyone can and will find something that they either do not enjoy or like about the game and complain about it. For example I have played a warrior since launch and never felt the class was in anyway bottom of the food chain. Sure I noticed the ups and downs, but ultimately I have and continue to enjoy this game very much and like seeing the evolution of it.

Balancing classes is not as easy as people think and despite everyone here being 'smarter' than Blizzard themselves, and knowing how to solve a problem in one fell swoop, I will trust the developers as long as I continue to enjoy the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Arath
    QFT.

You know what they say though, good news is no news so I expect everyone can and will find something that they either do not enjoy or like about the game and complain about it. For example I have played a warrior since launch and never felt the class was in anyway bottom of the food chain. Sure I noticed the ups and downs, but ultimately I have and continue to enjoy this game very much and like seeing the evolution of it.

Balancing classes is not as easy as people think and despite everyone here being 'smarter' than Blizzard themselves, and knowing how to solve a problem in one fell swoop, I will trust the developers as long as I continue to enjoy the game...
    Well of course, that's very easy coming from a Warrior's mouth. What hard rough patch did you every have to go through in the history of this game.

Try playing a Priest or a Warlock right now and tell me everything's just dandy. Sure, Warlocks had their hayday in TBC, but Priests have been begging Blizzard for something, anything, at least a bone to throw our way for over 2 years now.

Yet what do we get patch after patch? Nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, insignificant small buff that no one asked for, nerf, nerf, another insignificant buff, nerf, nerf, nerf, big buff that no one asked for and that they take away 3 months later, nerf...

When you're been consistently ignored by Blizzard for the umpteenth time, then you can come on here and comment on their action or lack thereof.

OHhh! You have such a priest's mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by SFJake
    Am I the only one here tired of all the stupid whining about every of their posts, and that is confident that they are doing their best and will change things the right way?

I'm trying to be optimistic here. I'm really tired of people bitching against Blizzard, as if their role was easy and every problem as obvious as they say. I'm not saying some of their post doesn't annoy me, some do, some -do- sound ignorant,

The thing is, everyone just bitch at every corner about every answer. Maybe some people just don't have the patience anymore after all this time. But if people would stop just looking at things in such a bad way, everyone's mood about it wouldn't be so bad.

Hell, these forums makes me sad nowadays. I still enjoy the game, don't I? So why when I come here, it just feels like this game is trash? Its all because of the player's reactions here. And I wish it stopped.
    It is nice to see someone who too is tired of this worthless bitching everywhere. "WAA WAA, I don't like this, WAA WAA I don't like that, WAA WAA class X needs buffs, WAA WAA class Y needs nerfs!". I have a good answer, and I will let you know, that GC is saying the very same thing, only in a very polite way. The answer is "If you don't like this game, GTFO". Simple. See that Unsubscribe button in your Account Management page? Press it. Do us all a favor and quit this game. Honestly, if you are getting pissed constantly about every single thing blues say, why play the game? Why pay those 15$ a month?

Sadly the WoW playerbase is heavily inflicted with the plague of entitlement, and it applies to hardcore players as well, not just casuals, as some might believe. If anything, entitled hardcores are worse. Far, far worse. Seriously people, grow a pair and either quit or shut up.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    It is nice to see someone who too is tired of this worthless bitching everywhere. "WAA WAA, I don't like this, WAA WAA I don't like that, WAA WAA class X needs buffs, WAA WAA class Y needs nerfs!". I have a good answer, and I will let you know, that GC is saying the very same thing, only in a very polite way. The answer is "If you don't like this game, GTFO". Simple. See that Unsubscribe button in your Account Management page? Press it. Do us all a favor and quit this game. Honestly, if you are getting pissed constantly about every single thing blues say, why play the game? Why pay those 15$ a month?

Sadly the WoW playerbase is heavily inflicted with the plague of entitlement, and it applies to hardcore players as well, not just casuals, as some might believe. If anything, entitled hardcores are worse. Far, far worse. Seriously people, grow a pair and either quit or shut up.
    WoW is a paid entertainment service. And just like any other service, its users are entitled to comment and criticize.

You act like Blizzard has never done anything based on player feedback. Ever hear of the PTR? Apparently not, because anyone who has wouldn't make such an ignorant post. Blizzard wants feedback to make their game better, and they've shown time and time again that they want to improve. Sometimes the community may be more violent in their arguments in attempts to get Blizz to listen up.

If you like the game the way it is, fine, keep playing. No one is forcing you to read the forums. Why are you even here reading blue posts if you think the game's fine? Go back to playing...

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewarrows
    WoW is a paid entertainment service. And just like any other service, its users are entitled to comment and criticize.

You act like Blizzard has never done anything based on player feedback. Ever hear of the PTR? Apparently not, because anyone who has wouldn't make such an ignorant post. Blizzard wants feedback to make their game better, and they've shown time and time again that they want to improve. Sometimes the community may be more violent in their arguments in attempts to get Blizz to listen up.

If you like the game the way it is, fine, keep playing. No one is forcing you to read the forums. Why are you even here reading blue posts if you think the game's fine? Go back to playing...
    Yes, they are entitled to comment and criticize. In a perfect world, Blizzard would get only constructive feedback. However, every monkey with a keyboard that plays this game, considers, that THEIR vision of the game is the right one and the game should be shaped to THEIR whim. Comments? Have you even READ the forums? Come on, the forums is the real PvP, a retard contest who has the loudest mouth, you name it. It is pretty much anything but civilized discussion, with several rare exceptions (rare truly constructive and good criticism in the enormous sea of tears).

Blizzard wants feedback to their game, and they get it. They are listening. However, it does not mean they will do what you, your mom or your dog says about this game and do it that way.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.