Full groups in LFG

Idk if i changed or touched a setting, but i keep seeing full groups in LFG and i want to know if i can change this ? its annoying scanning the naxx page for the 20 groups to see they are all full...

didn't blizz use to remove full groups from LFG channel?

Re: Full groups in LFG

Yah this happens for 10 mans cause your raid isn't full technically so it doesn't auto remove you from lfg if you have 10 in your group.

If you make it automatically remove you from 10 man lfm channels as soon as you have 10 in your raid, this would prevent 25 man groups from being able to try and get members from those channels. This would be really annoying for 25 mans since 25 man pugs are rarer than 10 pugs so there are usually very few people in the lfg 25 man channels compared to the 10 mans.

Usually once they get rolling groups usually take themselves out of lfg channel anyway as watching all that chat spam is irritating.

clicky for armory

i get this in Heroic LFG too with 5 people in group for a heroic dungeon.... Heroic Daily is almost retarted trying to sift through all the people

All that the group leader has to do it stick himself in the LFG channel and the group appears there, even if full. That's why they might show up.