Sartharion+3 mount?

Kinda noobish question, but i can't seem to find the answer anywhere and i have yet to down them myself...
    Does the mount (10or25or both) drop for the whole group (10mounts or25mounts) or Is it 1drop-roll-youfail???
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Re: Sartharion+3 mount?

One mount per kill. Exactly like the ZA bear.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Quote Originally Posted by mofo
    One mount per kill. Exactly like the ZA bear.
    alright=crap...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Thats right.

If you can kill it once, you can kill it twice. Don't see the problem here seeing its not even time based but purely skill (and gear to some extent).

Deleted

We are killing him with two adds with 2 x 20 men groups, farming this mount is pointless because it simply sucks and doesn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck
    We are killing him with two adds with 2 x 20 men groups, farming this mount is pointless because it simply sucks and doesn't look good.
    I suppose thats true, but some people like to have all mounts so if you can kill him with 3 drakes up without any problems I do not see why not ^^

15+ Year Old Account

I think the twilight drake looks pretty sick. Riding around on Tenebron = win.

But even the black drake, which doesn't look that great, is like ... you're riding on a young drake from the most evil of the dragonflights. I'd feel pretty epic riding around on that.