[A] Method, Greymane Server, CST PVE 2/5 H:ToC LF Boomkin and Disc Priest

Recruiting ►DPS◄, 13/14, 7/9 hard modes, 5/5 ToC, 2/5 H:ToC, Glory of the Ulduar Raider

If you can do top DPS for you class or run around fire healing the raid without dieing and are looking for a small guild that's able to progress, then contact me in game. The easiest way to apply is to find me in game and we can find a time to chat in vent.

We currently have a roster of 29 people and intend to keep the roster fairly small, but we are looking to recruit a few players to help with hard mode progression. We need smart, aware players that are able to progress in an encounter without hand holding.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/greymane/Method

[A] Method, Greymane Server, CST PVE
    Webpage: http://www.method-greymane.com
    Application: http://www.method-greymane.com/application/
    Content: 13/14 Ulduar, 7/9 hard modes , 5/5 TOC, 10/25 3-drake, 6-minute Malygos, etc

GM: Deathnyght (alt: /who Nyght)
    Officers: Charlamagne, Rokenkai, Sofedeas, Listerfeen

You can easily find me outside of game on AIM: Nyghtlier or Teh Kenny Beast (Sofedeas)
    If you would like to get into contact with me, the best method would be in game or via AIM.

Current Progression:
    Flame Leviathon 4 Towers - Cleared
    XT Hard Mode - Cleared
    Iron Council Hard Mode - Cleared
    Hodir Hard Mode - Cleared
    Thorim Hard Mode - Cleared
    Vezax Hard Mode - Cleared
    Freya + 3 - Cleared
    Yogg + 2 - Cleared

Firefighter - In Progress
    Yogg + 1 - In Progress

About Method:
    Method is a guild on the PVE Greymane Server. We have been raiding as a core group of players for 2 years. We have completed all pre-Ulduar content and acheivements in LK except The Immortal. Currently we are working on Firefighter and Yogg + 1 and heroic TOC. We do 25man and 10man 3drake runs every week and do 10mans for TOC and Ulduar.

We also heavily use and play our alts. We do alt 25man Ulduar runs, TOC and 10 man content. People keep very active in the PVE game.

What We Look For:
    Method is a guild on the PVE Greymane Server. We have been raiding as a core group of players for 2 years now. We have completed all pre Ulduar contents such as Naxx, Sartharion 3D and 6 Minute Malygos. We are looking for active raiders that are interested in PVE progression for Hard Modes in Ulduar and ToC Hard Modes. The most important thing we look for is the player's attitude - we need you to fit within our guild. Most of our players are over 24 years old and all have very high playtimes. This is more important to us than gear. I look for long-term players and not somebody looking for a ride for the next 2-3 months. Being able to fit in with our guild and having a consistent raiding schedule allows us to keep a very small roster.

However, we do expect a high level of performance as well. I don't want to waste time watching somebody make a mistake over and over again, so we simply ask you to be consistent, prepared and ready to raid. You also need to be able to meet the DPS/healing requirements for the current hard modes (and most likely future)

On our offnights that we aren't doing 10 mans we sometimes PvP go visit old content to farm mounts or pets. We will also go back and revisit old progression, such as every week we do a and 25man 10 man 3d zerg after raid or whenever we get the people so everyone who wants to attend can get a drake.

Raid Experience:
    Along with your attitude, we would like you to have extensive Lich King raiding experience. We currently raid 5 nights a week (it ramps down once things get on farm status) and we don't want to waste anybody's time. Come focused, prepared and on time. Invites always go out at 7:00 CST sharp and we pull every raid night by 7:15.

You should have full Ulduar experience and have either attempted, completed or done fairly thorough research on the hard modes included within Ulduar.

Our Roster Size:
    We usually keep a roster of 29-32 people and will continue to keep the guild small. We rely on a very small player base and that will not change. Our players are dedicated to push progression and log on each and every night to raid with the guild whether or not the content is farmed. There is almost always something going on: 10man runs on off nights, 25man alt runs and really anything else. The guild stays very active.

Schedule:
    Our current schedule is Sunday through Thursday 7:00 CST PM to 11:00 CST PM. A raid attendance of over 75% is required. If you are not able to keep a raid attendance of over 75%, then this will not be the right guild for you.

How to contact Method:
    If you would like to have more information about the guild, please go to http://www.method-greymane.com/appli...plication.aspx and fill out the application. It is a private application process so nobody will be aware of your intentions. You can also contact me or any of my officers in game.

Re: [A] Method, Greymane Server, CST PVE LF DPS and Healers

bump

Bump

bump

Friday bump

BUMPAGE