Improved Power Word: Fortitude - Increases the effect of your Power Word: Fortitude and Prayer of Fortitude spells by 15%/30% and whenever you cast Power Word: Fortitude on yourself, your Resilience is increased by 25%/50% of the Stamina granted by it.t
Renewed Hope - Increases the critical effect chance of your Flash Heal, Greater Heal and Penance spells by 2%/4% on targets afflicted by the Weakened Soul effect and your Penance spell will heal you for 25%/50% of healing done by it.
Aspiration - Reduces the cooldown of your Inner Focus, Power Infusion, Pain Suppression and Penance spells by 20% and grants you an additional effect when you are affected by one of he following spells:
Power Infusion - You may use this ability while silenced or interrupted and it will instantly remove the effects of any silence or interrupt effects used on you.
Pain Suppression - You will gain 0.25%/0.5% of your total health and mana each second. This effect cannot be reduced or removed by other spells.
Power Word:Shield - While shield holds, reduces the effect of all Poison, Disease and Curse mechanics used on you by 25%/50%.
Martyrdom - Reduces the effect of life drains or mana drains used on you by 15%/30%.
Because, if we can't get a proper CC, at least give us some decent tanking talents so we can become what we were in S4.
Fear, stun and silence are powerful stuff, but I can't help to think that Unbreakable Will is underbudgeted with 15% for its 5 talent points. Absolution has never been a key talent to most players, and it could probably use a buff too. So when they do take the time to shapen up the priest trees I dare hope for something like:
- Add the dispel resistance from Silent Resolve to Unbreakable Will (6/12/18/24/30%).
- Add the threat reduction from Silent Resolve elsewhere.
- Remove Silent Resolve (it's a good discipliny name though, perhaps rename Unbreakable Will to it).
- Move Absolution to where Silent Resolve currently is in the tree.
- Buff Absolution. Mind Numbing Poison and Viper Sting currently seems like uncounterable priest killers so help against poisons would be a strong candidate. "Your Holy Nova spell has a 33/66/100% chance of removing a poison effect from friendly targets"?
I liked Flrynn's idea here of Power Infusion removing silences and interrupts, but it would be weird to add as a side effect to a 2 point talent as suggested, and also a bit odd since the spell can be casted on others.