Sons of hodir and ulduar?

Hello there.My question is , I have heard somethings from my guildies like ;
    For going Ulduar, you must be exalted with Sons of hodir.I wonder is it true or not. Cheers

Re: Sons of hodir and ulduar?

Probably not.
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).

You can count on this being 100% false, I doubt Blizzard would implement this after opening up content to more and more people. If people can only play a few hours a night (which they like to spend raiding casually, for example), Blizzard aren't going to implement a long rep grind to be able to do so.

Getting exalted with Sons of Hodir isn't that hard, and if you are a raider you should get exalted with them as soon as possible, just for the shoulder enchants.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli
    Hello there.My question is , I have heard somethings from my guildies like ;
    For going Ulduar, you must be exalted with Sons of hodir.I wonder is it true or not. Cheers
    I just lol'd IRL

I keep getting amazed about the amount of bullshit people seem to hear nowadays from their guildies and "friends" and then come wondering about it in the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Derrewyn
    Getting exalted with Sons of Hodir isn't that hard, and if you are a raider you should get exalted with them as soon as possible, just for the shoulder enchants.
    No it's not. But that's no reason to have it as a requirement to enter raid instance. Exalted Darnassus ain't hard either, yet we didn't need it to enter Molten Core.

I was exalted on my DK weeks ago, its not hard at all as long as you make sure you do your dailies (45 mins maybe?) and get the occasional chip here and there.

As for a requirement to raid Uld, I don't see it happening.

That wintergrasp shoulder enchant is enought..for healers definitly.

Even though this isnt true, it would be a good lie to give the raid members slacking with getting the hodir rep for their shoulder enchant.