Thread: Frost Dps

Frost Dps

i'm currently 54 frost / 17 blood spec 2h weapon, is this the best frost spec i can use for maximium output ( according to elitest jerks)or is there another frost spec. BTW, i love the frost tree. The unholy DK beats me by 100dps with the same gear.. Is 54 points needed in frost for maximum damage of my frost strike, Obliteration, blood strike and HB. i see alot of promise in frost over the other speccs. Good Advice would be appreciated. TY

Re: Frost Dps

Blizz said that all the specs ideally would only be off by 100-200 dps so your probably right where you wanna be. If you want more dps alot of DKs are finding success with a duel wield tri spec. And once the patch launches and howling blast no longer has a CD you can expect that may become the DPS spec of choice

Go DW 0/32/39
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382676545570345084

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by z8472
    Blizz said that all the specs ideally would only be off by 100-200 dps so your probably right where you wanna be. If you want more dps alot of DKs are finding success with a duel wield tri spec. And once the patch launches and howling blast no longer has a CD you can expect that may become the DPS spec of choice
    Trispec is so last year dude. 0/32/39 yields the best DW DPS, and the best DK DPS as a whole for that matter. Get yourself 2 nice fast 1handers, throw in them Razorice+Fallen Crusaders, and spam that Icy Touch.

trispec is so 2008. Pls update yourself with 2009 patch ;D

lol

Partied with a DK in a 5 man Heroic that was 0/32/39 with 2 of the level 68 swords from the wyrmrest accord. It puts out tons of DPS. Was wondering if anyone had a good rotation for this build?