feedback on my unholy leveling spec please

Hi guys. I am respeccing back to unholy after trying out blood for the last level or so. Have to say that I miss the AOE and company of a ghoul so back I go. Now I am a little older and wiser I am thinking something along the lines of this...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=000000000000

I am only 76 at the moment so this all ive got to play with right now. The unholy tree I am pretty happy with though if anyone has any suggestions I would be glad to hear them. Not sure what to do with blood. Alot of the tier 2/3 talents look very useful. Im just not sure what to take first.

Thanks for your time in advance everybody

g

Re: feedback on my unholy leveling spec please

Sorry I made a mistake in the build.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=042100040506

Meant to have two points in Pale horse and only 3 in Desecration.

Any thoughts?

g

When your leveling it doesnt matter to much. I personally like imp rune tap. So that i did not have to stop to eat. Heals for around 4.7k. Just to speed things up while questing.

Honestly DK just kind of owns face for leveling regardless. I'd recommend dropping that point out of Death Rune Mastery though for something more useful. "Whenever you use Death Strike or Obliterate it converts those FU runes to Death Runes." First off, you don't use Obliterate generally as an Unholy, you use Scourge Strike right? So that leaves Death Strike. And after converting those FU runes to Death Runes, what do you proceed to use them for? See what I mean? Reaping from Unholy is plenty.

Your other Blood choices are good- I'd recommend ultimately 17 points, with the other 2 points ending up in 2H weapon.