bes talent build for leveling?

helo ppl,

i know this would be discused lot of time, but ... "

i just want to ask you adwise cause i am a little bit confused about what spec i should go to lvl fast and easy

at 55 i started to be Unholy and must say that it is awsome! i was AEing all the mobs and doing quests realy fast.

at lvl63 considering my friends adwise i respeced to Blood and with this spec i was killing Elites very easy, thou had some problems AEing, cause you dont have such imba AE spells and damage as Blood :/

maybe i should go DW Frost?

atm i'm thinking to go back to Unholy for leveling and at the endo or at 75 go Frost, cause i wanna make a Tank from my DK

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=000000000000

ye ye, i know, now you think: "omg, another noob DK Tank is comming" but i'm not going to step into HCs until i am sure i know what i am doing and know how to tank with DK, after all this is a junior alt and i dont need to rush things

thank you for your help and time

Re: bes talent build for leveling?

to be honest any spec is good for leveling, they're mostly all equal in leveling time, frost might be a bit slower as the dps done is a bit slower but still descent, as you correctly pointed out, blood owns for single targets u almost never die u almost never need to heal up, unholy is pwnsome for ae. it all comes down to how you feel like playing, there isn't any one best spec, some might push better numbers but they all work.

edit: Bainz is right whatever you do dont go for a DW spec haha not yet atleast, u need descent gear for that

Re: bes talent build for leveling?

Don't DW at that level.
    You need quite a lot of +Hit.