DK Arena Itemization

I am wondering if it is better to use PvE items in arenas since I am always the last one targeted in all arenas matches.. unless the other team is dumb enough to come after me first.

I have all epic gear from badges/heroics, as well as the crafted titansteel helm/weapon, so my PvE gear is pretty decent... but I also have 3 Savage, 1 Deadly & 1 Hateful set pieces. I also farmed honor for all the hateful off-set pieces (belts, boots, neck, cloak). I am currently sitting above 600 resil but after doing a couple weeks of arena it seems kind of useless to sacrifice all that dps for resil when im not even being focused.

Anyways i'd like to know any experienced pvp'ers opinion regarding the topic. Thanks!

Re: DK Arena Itemization

dk

=

naked+faceroll

=

win

Re: DK Arena Itemization

Go a mix of DPS and resilience gear. Don't bother wearing savage items, only hateful and deadly accessories, rest should be PVE gear for now until next patch since youll almost always be last one targeted.

I go with 2 set T7 bonus for 5% scourge strike crit, and rest pvp gear, all deadly/hateful. Works pretty well.