Valorous Redemption Regalia

Can you guys help me with the gems and enchants for http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-21?

Thanks.

Re: Valorous Redemption Regalia

Head: Kirin Tor Revered- 30 spell power / 20 crit rating
    Shoulders: Enchant from Sons of Hodir- Spell power / Crit rating (depends on your rep)
    Chest: either 8mp5, 10 all stats or 250 mana. I personally took 8mp5, even though it's mediocre, since it's the one corresponding to the highest item value
    Leggs: 55 spell power / 30 stam, find a tailor
    Hands: either 28 spell power or crit, will depend largely on your stats

Gems: for meta choose Insightfull Earthstorm Diamond (21 int + chance to restore 600 mana on spell cast) There is also another one to consider, granting 25 spell power and +3% Int, can't remember name

As for gems, you should your overall stats and try to balance those. There are plenty of options really. There is no definite answer on those, post us our stats first or an armory link.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ne&n=Hiwaladin

I just stack +int in all slots, but if there is a better option just tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwashi
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ne&n=Hiwaladin

I just stack +int in all slots, but if there is a better option just tell me.
    omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    you will get mp5 from gear that is sufficent, alternatively you should gem mp5 if you have to
    in order to get the gem bonus (if its a good one ofc)
    all yellows sockets should be filled with +16 haste rating or spellpower&haste gem.
    and i really dont see how stupid you have to be to pick Cannoneer's Fuselight as a paladin, there is an awesome mp5 trinket reward for that quest.
    oh lord..

Quote Originally Posted by Huffy
    omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    you will get mp5 from gear that is sufficent, alternatively you should gem mp5 if you have to
    all yellows sockets should be filled with +16 haste rating or spellpower&haste gem.
    and i really dont see how stupid you have to be to pick Cannoneer's Fuselight as a paladin, there is an awesome mp5 trinket reward for that quest.
    oh lord..
    lol...

never ever EVER gem or gear MP5, it may as well be agility, it's so worthless currently.

you can't go wrong with Int, considering it's currently the best stat for holy paladins. however, if you find that you're able to spam holy light and still retain a considerable amount of mana, it'd be a good idea to replace some of those int gems with something else; personally, half of my gem sockets are straight intellect (including three 27 int dragons eyes) and the rest is potent monarch topaz (crit and spell power), and it's working out nicely.

Yeah, once at 20k mana you are recieving 50 mana a second from replenishment and it just keeps increasing as you get more of a mana pool(62.5 mana from 25k and so on), not to mention the fact that int also provides a small amount of spell crit.

It seems as though paladins are getting plenty of spellpower from gear and Mp5 while not a super bad stat is no where near the level of mana return that illumination can provide once you get a large amount of spell crit, not to mention that spellcrit also improves your healing throuput by a great amount.

But yeah, you get spellpower till you feel your heals are large enough(base holy light is fine flash gets good around 1k-1.5k), then gem crit to increase your HPS and mana return and int for a bigger mana pool and a little extra crit.

omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    oh lord..
    Go get this instead and uninstall.

omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    oh lord..
    This person is wrong and an idiot. Don't listen to them.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    oh lord..

Dude, you kinda need to get up to speed. MP5 and haste gemming is so TBC

Red/Yellow Sockets:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40047

Blue/Yellow Sockets:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40085

Meta Sockets:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41401

You have a ton of flexibility in these gems, so you should even be able to grab the socket bonuses. Plus, these gems are usually quite cheap on the AH

i kinda like to think im duing ok, here is what im using

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Thalas&n=Walus

omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    oh lord..
    You are terrible
    Gem int and SP if you feel you need sp.
    If you are a jc, the owl trinket gemmed with 2 27 int gems is rather good until you get better from naxx.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Int or Crit is the correct answer. I've gemmed mostly sp-crit, but I will most likely re-gem to sp-int if I ever happen to run out of mana at some fight. Haven't used a manapot since first Patchwerk 10man kill on first reset :P

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin
    ZOMGu is to studip to even breath. you deserve deaf for this,, this is most outragess post ever made, sell your pc and then never buy anoter as u is to stupid to haev oen if tis if wat u think. i am so angry at u. this is teh worst offense evr.
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin
    this is teh worst offense evr.
    A rich man once told me: "Hey life's a funny thing."
    A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak...

omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    oh lord..
    Enormous fail.

Int is the best paladin stat currently. You should basically be gemming int, except for a few throw in gems to get your meta active.

Paladins get 23% haste from Raid Buffs/JotP, so the haste that comes on your gear is more than enough.

MP5 is a pretty useless stat, its filler at best. Intellect rewards you with spell power by increasing the mana gained through Divine Plea.

Crit is up there with Int and Spell power, as it scales incredibly the more of it you have.

Quit or Reroll, Quoted poster. You've managed to fail terribly at the interwebz.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

omg....
    NEVER gem int.
    oh lord..
    BAN THIS FUCKING IDIOT

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo
    BAN THIS FUCKING IDIOT
    dont ban him! he made me laugh with his commentary

Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo
    BAN THIS FUCKING IDIOT

ironic how this is actually the post that should get banned, whilst the poster you're alluding to did nothing wrong... in a manner of speaking.

i took the liberty of reporting your post, in an (almost) final act of irony.

i'm posting this, because it's completely off subject, and if history is any indication, the mods of this website would have no problem banning me for not /discussing the topic.
    A rich man once told me: "Hey life's a funny thing."
    A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak...

I'd stack int gems. But then again my crit sp is rather high so i can just focus on Int.. But its still int > crit > sp > haste imo

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lands&n=Zacred prolyl showin pvp gear

omg....
    ALWAYS gem int.
    Fixed.

Please read some actual theorycrafting before you post something so ridiculous.

The jury has been out for a while now and there is absolutely no legitimate controversy left on this matter.

The only exception I would think makes any sense is to gem green or orange to get socket bonuses. If you're gemming anything else for any other reason, I'm sorry, but in light of how paladin healing mechanics work, you're gimping yourself.