Cold Blooded: Hybrid Tank Edition

Alright, so I've been working on yet another Frost/Blood (Little bit of unholy) Spec. This one is centered around being able to Solo DPS while not in raids, and provide effective Tanking (OT for 25 mans, MT for Heroics).

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=000000000000

- It's based around a Two Handed tanking spec with a DPS weapon with Defensive Armour.
    - Switching from Tanking to DPS is a matter of switching out Defense Gear for DPS gear and a change to Blood/Unholy presence. This is also effective for soloing.
    - Obliterate rotation for a single target encounter, Howling Blast rotation for a Mutliple Target Encounter.
    - Runic power dump into Frost Strike, or Rune Strike when it's available.
    - Outside of 25 man raids there are 10 wasted talents, but you won't be in 25 man raids all the time.

Thoughts and or opinions. Constructive criticism only (I'm not asking for much).

~ Montoya
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Cold Blooded: Hybrid Tank Edition

More than 10 points into frost but no lichborne?!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Skip killing machine, it's lackluster for 2h dps and even worse with no crit on your gear.

TBH any tank spec in DPS gear should hold up... Both Unholy and frost tanks should be getting 2h wep spec from blood and bladed armor so really the only thing that you are adding is the points into reduced threat which is really not required and the wierd point out in your frost tree... haste=DW and KM=DW until they nurf it INTO THE GROUND (j/k, but seriously, into the ground).
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend