Thread: Spore Loser

Spore Loser

This achievement is bugged - cannot be done (spores de-spawn in some seconds if not killed, but they count like being killed even if no-one touched it). Anyone knows when Blizzard is planning to fix this?

I think this is a known bug for most - but stops completing all achievements for Naxx. Is this fixed in patch 3.0.8. or 3.1.?

Re: Spore Loser

Just did this last night on 10 man.

We heard it was bugged but tried it anyway, which makes me sad because i'm a fury warrior and that fight lets me show my OPness.

But, for the duration of the fight we got no crit buff although Spores did die, and at the end of the fight we got the achievement.

I haven't tried this yet, so I can't comment on wether it's bugged or not, but if it is, maybe it's not bugged for everybody?

Think Malygos-10, some guilds somehow got an unbugged version too afaik.

Any unholy deathknights, paladins using consecration, warriors using whirlwind?

Perhaps they are dying somehow to localized aoe?

we tryed it twice - first time no one killed a spore, mt was moving Loatheb over the room so I could use whirlwinds and such and no one got the buff. All were carefull with aoe dmgs, spores aggroed on resto shaman and despawned after time but we didnt got achivement. We tryed to kill spores without anyone getting buff (I told guildiess it wont work but they wanted to try anyway) and again no achivement. Dunno how to do it...

15+ Year Old Account

Pretty hard not to kill em now with the insane lagg some people have in there, loatheb gone take forever
    Class: Priest > Rogue > Warrior > Mage
    Server: Ravencrest > Tarren Mill > Outland
    Guilds: Borked > Fate has Fans > Loot FTW > GAMESENSE
    Gladiator S1, S2, S3, Brutal Gladiator(S4) S5.
    Currently making a come back @ Outland
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Drush/simple

We actually had zero lag for a change.

Sartharion was a 10 second lag fest though

they die on a timer (at least they look like it) , we have been trying this for a few weeks and theres allways a slow poke that dosent move in time.

a) they can be taunted (a holy paladin does it most of the times)
    b) they love healers
    c) imo the best solution is 1/2 druids taunting and using demo roar to keep the dps in the same place
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

We did this achievement in Heroic Mode (US-Ragnaros, Guild: Cold Blood) yesterday (and according www.wowprogress.com we got the world first on that achievement).

The strat we use was that the 2 holy pallies use Righteous Fury while healing so they get the spores' aggro and pull them off the raid to avoid 'accidents' aka kill one spore. The spores did despawn but since no one got the debuff you could still get the achievement.

Well GL to everyone on this achievement ;D

Righteous Fury does not increase the threat of Holy spells that heal since 3.0. Either way, gratz on the achievement.

not needed for glory of the raider so who gives a $h!t!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Any unholy deathknights, paladins using consecration, warriors using whirlwind?

Perhaps they are dying somehow to localized aoe?
    It could also be the paladin Retribution Aura which will damage and could possibly be killing the spores without even knowing it.

Anyone know if there is something tracking 10 man achievements, like www.wowprogress.com? (Unless I missed it on www.wowprogress.com)