Thread: Haunt changes

Haunt changes

Haunt: Will now gain correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target. In addition, this ability is now limited to a single target as intended. This also now works properly when refreshed on its current target.
    lol? so... if I apply haunt (and other Dots) on a main target, and while it dies the CD of haunt finishes, I cannot apply haunt again on another target?
    Only one haunt at the same time?

Re: Haunt changes

Hmm, that is a concern of mine as well. So after the 8 second cooldown is up, we can't use it on another target now?
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

This means that when if you were to cast Haunt on a second target it will remove it from your first target (hopefully returning the health to you) and then put it on the second target. The spell's cooldown being smaller than its duration was never meant to allow it to be put on multiple targets, its just so that its easier to refresh it without it falling off.

Quote Originally Posted by ksem
    This means that when if you were to cast Haunt on a second target it will remove it from your first target (hopefully returning the health to you) and then put it on the second target. The spell's cooldown being smaller than its duration was never meant to allow it to be put on multiple targets, its just so that its easier to refresh it without it falling off.
    Yep, looks that way, and should work as such. I wonder if a change has been made to how the heal returns to you, i.e: a Haunt refresh will heal you for the original cast and also when the second Haunt ends / is refreshed...

- Dropping AH prices since 2005!