Need some Addon Suggestions

Anyone know of an addon/addons that will show the big words "Rime" whenever Rime procs or "Killing Machine" (or the name of the buff it gives) whenever Killing Machine procs? I had one a long time ago when I played a Rogue/Warrior that would say either "Overpower" or "Riposte" whenever I could use them. Looking for something similar to that for DK procs.

Also I've been looking for a rune addon, that pretty much keeps the same exact WoW default rune look - the straight line of 6 runes; B B F F U U - but they are resizable and movable?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some Addon Suggestions

bump.

mik's scrolling battle text and magicrunes.

i Use SCT ( Scrolling Combat Text) but theres a million things like it, and yeah, as stated, magicrunes... REALLY customizable for whatever u are looking for... here is my UI atm.... nothin amazing, but bottom middle of my screen is Magicrunes... dont be put off it that isnt the look you're goin for, as it has a ton of options

thanks that magicrunes is almost exactly what i was looking for

I know you found your solution, but I'd just like to put a quick word in for Power Auras. Gives a nice visual representation for when you have an active buff. You can pick from a variety of designs and set them to any color you like.

Link to picture: http://wowui.worldofwar.net/uploads/...06964468-2.jpg