Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: @Trainable Aquatic Form

Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar
    at 80,i still don't have the form because lets face it,it's not so useful and the quest is so long and annoying:go there,do that.Ah you came back,now go there and do something else before you can get your not so great form
    i would kill someone if I could get aquatic form on my no-druid-alts.
    aquatic form is by far the most useful thing of the pool of things you do not "need". It's a comfort function. and it's another aspect of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar
    at 80,i still don't have the form because lets face it,it's not so useful and the quest is so long and annoying:go there,do that.Ah you came back,now go there and do something else before you can get your not so great form
    You have OBVIOUSLY not kited someone in AB through the water for an entire 15 minute match then.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    i would kill someone if I could get aquatic form on my no-druid-alts.
    aquatic form is by far the most useful thing of the pool of things you do not "need". It's a comfort function. and it's another aspect of the class.
    I wouldn't go that far. I do like it and I like the glyphed version even more. I've done the quest on 2 ally druids without major issues. I'd prefer more quests to gain abilities etc, though not necessarily quite like this trek (made easier with Stormwind port now).

But... this was a little diminished by discovering that my shaman also has water breathing (glyphed reagentless) and water walking, and that some other classes have something similar.

The point is that you can travel great, but you can't fight effectively and it's main use is replenshing your breath between fights, unless you over-power the mobs sufficiently switch out. My shaman is still 100% effective underwater, just a little slower.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by cramtod
    Folks who ask in chat for help/directions are idiots. www.google.com has all the answers you need.
    O M G - and here I thought this was an mmorpg where you played with other people, and you had different channels where you could ask for different related things in game... oh wait IT IS. If you don't want to ask for help yourself don't do it, but don't look down on the ones who are new to the game and actually do.

But besides that I agree with alot of people that it removes the (last?) "epic" feel that was - and I do mean WAS - in the game, and that the average iq of people playing it is going down the drain when you spoon feed them quests this way and moving across the world was only a reason to get you to those parts and get other quests there.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    O M G - and here I thought this was an mmorpg where you played with other people, and you had different channels where you could ask for different related things in game... oh wait IT IS. If you don't want to ask for help yourself don't do it, but don't look down on the ones who are new to the game and actually do.
    New to the game? Sure, got ahead and ask, as they probably haven't found the VAST online resources about the game. Max level characters asking stupid questions in trade that they should know already or be smart enough to search for online? Yes, I do look down on them. Here: http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=...+stand+in+fire Not hard, huh?