Thread: Precision..

Precision..

sigh.. I miss it.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Re: Precision..

Meh, hit capping is no where near an important priority for tanking. You can hold threat without it. It's a very low priority.

Agree with Offhand, but then some people like it, we'll see how the hotfix affects threat (I'm pretty sure that I was one of those getting the +hit) but I've not felt any need to stack hit over what I get through gear yet, maybe partly because of that, but then there's some (Chronalis for example) who like their hit for smoother threat, which isn't anything I feel I'm likely to ever need with my guild, so it depends on your DPS' quality to some extent.

Ret though might well be affected a good amount , although a lot of retridins will be capped or close even without the bug, and I'm no expert on ret.

its not a big deal for ret as it didn't affect judges etc so it was still important to hit cap beyond this. it was just a nice perk if you were 1% or so under the cap anyways.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    its not a big deal for ret as it didn't affect judges etc so it was still important to hit cap beyond this. it was just a nice perk if you were 1% or so under the cap anyways.
    important to hit cap beyond that? lol... why would you hit cap beyond it when it would only affect consecration and judgement which are only 10% and 25% of your damage?
    Under the hit cap str is better than hit and Past 5% hit it would lose 65% of its dps value and str would be way better at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mightus
    important to hit cap beyond that? lol... why would you hit cap beyond it when it would only affect consecration and judgement which are only 10% and 25% of your damage?
    Under the hit cap str is better than hit and Past 5% hit it would lose 65% of its dps value and str would be way better at this point.
    seal procs too.
    its the majority of our damage if you add it all up

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    seal procs too.
    its the majority of our damage if you add it all up
    precision affects seal procs....

well perhaps I should have clarified, that it was terrific for getting players the 5 percent hit in pvp, when there wasn't much hit rating on PvP gear. Now that I am in that situation again, I'm finding it quite annoying only to be at around 92 hit rating : /

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.