Contagion is way too deep in Affliction and only works with our dots. The problem relies with Demo who relies with Corr, CoA and Immo for damage. Destro needs it too because it's the spec that is way too reliant on one dot: Immolate, for incinerates and instant burst Conflag. Also, the surivival proc of Nether Prot and potential burst with Backlash.

I thought they were working on dispel resistance for Destro? I hope they didn't forget about this one. With the new dispel mechanics, other curses and fear are as vulnerable as ever, topping that with Demo and Destro who have no protection whatsoever.

I don't get why warlocks have to be Affliction to have a 30% dispel resistance when all specs depend on debuffs/dots to function properly. Most magic classes have them at upper tiers (Subtlety, Silent Revolve, Healing Grace, Arcane Subtlety). It's kinda ironic that a class who relies most on debuffs and dots get no protection in the upper tiers, this is some bs. Suppression should be the new Contagion but should work with all dots including Immolate.