Thread: Actionbar help

Actionbar help

i just renewed my supscription and got my druid to 80 and decided to switch to boomkin but havent played as one is a long time. what spells are essential for boomkin and any suggestions on how i should set up my actionbars? thx for the replys! ^^ ???

Deleted

Re: Actionbar help

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie
    Sry, no new guides so far... so get yourself a spec, group your hots, heals, specials and ohshit-buttons in a way you feel comfortable with, find yourself a guild, look up some instance-guides (http://www.wowwiki.com/Instances_by_continent#Northrend is a good place to start) and enjoy healing.
    (Tbh playing in WotLK is easygoing as far as you wear adequate gear and are informed about the encounters...)

And if you like some anonymous practice or want to test any addons just join some battlegrounds. ;-)
    Mate, sorry to say this, but Boomkins don't heal.

As a Boomkin you want to place stuff like Wrath, Starfire, Moonfire, Insect Swarm, (Imp) Faerie Fire on your action bars, along with some healing spells close for those "o,shi-" cases.

Wrath
    Moonfire
    Starfire
    Entangling Roots
    Starfall
    Typhoon
    HoTs/Heals (Out of form)
    Travel Form

Keybind all of these as close as possible to your movement keys.

Also - I like to have

Cyclone for emergency CC (PvP and trash)
    Natures grasp
    Treants
    Both trinkets
    barkskin
    innervate
    Hurricane
    Potions
    And for Nelfs I guess Shadowmeld. Taurens war stomp ofc.

Good luck finding enough keys - I resort to clicking some stuff. Travel from I don't have bound - but I don't PvP much.