Interesting Ret Build

So I got bored one day, and decided to theorycraft up an interesting build/idea.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...02302135001300

It's really awesome survivability, with obviously many sacrifices in the damage output department. Anyways I found mixing gear makes it even more interesting, I put on 2 pieces of my deadly holy set for int and sp.

I have tried it In battlegrounds only thus far In which I have had interesting results, I have been able to top healing and dps at the same time.
    Now I know this is not "the norm" and is sort of outlandish, but it is interesting and I am considering trying this out in arena. I have been gladiator s2-3 as retribution so Id like to think I know my stuff apart from the noobs running around these days. I encourage people to give this a try, at the very least it is quite fun.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Re: Interesting Ret Build

I don't understand this so much, what are you trying to be here?

A hybird holy / ret 2h or 1h + shield?

For 2h set-up you've missed out;
    Two-handed Specialization (6% dmg)
    Sanctified Retribution (2% dmg)
    Crusade (3%)

For a damage pvp spec you've lost out on 11% damage.

I still don't understand this build, it's really confusing on what your aiming at.

Give abit more information on what your doing.

/fail specc tbh - but I guess you were bored, as you already mentioned

Uhhh...

I think it's focused too much on healing, and you'd need a whole lot of crit if you want Illumination to be worth it. Are you using Concentration Aura? It very seems like it. Too much focus on healing, you won't be able to do a lot of burst damage and you'll go mana dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Im under the assumption that they forgot shamans existed so they just need to find a few minutes to draw up a few lines but just keep putting it off since they are too busy pretending to nerf paladins.