Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: PTR 3.0.8 - Build 9464

Everyone that thinks 2 combo points to ambush is a buff go hide somewhere... ever heard of Premeditation ?! Which is used with Ambush with a macro. I never ever needed this combo point !!! This is a stupid nerf ... it kills a whole build which is working only against cloth/leather !! The most stupid thing to do ever... nerf DK/Retris instead, rogues suck at PvE already. Let us have PvP FFS !!!

Soon we`ll have to use like 10 macros with 20 buttons .. and we`ll get killed by a 3 button spamming classes ... I`m not an octopus !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dusksong
    Dropping 25 stamina on a slot where it didn't even exist already doesn't hurt me one bit. I'll take what I can get!
    What a refreshing attitude!

Stam on weap is now pretty useless ... gz blizz

Nice rogue buff's again. Good job... Not.
    Hi

It`s a nerf you ... :-X ???

Quote Originally Posted by Statix
    Ambush now awards 2 combo points. (Up from 1)

Wow, now the 12k Ambushes award two combo points so that Rogues can deal even more damage with their other attacks after that. Great going there...
    but wow, the 12k ambushes wont be 12k anymore you idiot.

think first plx

I`ve never ever seen Ambush 9.5k + !!!!!!!!! Well .. if you have the Kel`Thuzad dagger ... it is supposed to hit you for 12k and you should DIE !!1 it does 5k on plate ... roll plater grrrrrrrrr........ Rogues are supposed to be assasins it means we kill ppl !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Paladin (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    Glyph
    Well this will help us a little Sick of getting locked out of my 51point talent due to a glyph

Good Move Blizz /pat

P.S. Removing it would be even better :P

Not really, but ok. :> We'll still have our fun with demonforms and ghouls.

Oh noes the Rogues are crying.. guess they will get buffed next patch then.
    Seriously, i play a Warrior and a Rogue, this nerf does not kill the sub specc.. not at all.
    Even though they should have nerfed mutilate instead of Sub, but it still does not kill the sub specc.
    And tbh, i see this as a buff.. not a nerf.

Try playing a warrior instead and you are gonna find problems instantly.

Grats with new avatar Bibi

I think the rogue nerf is a good thing. I play a rogue myself, pvp and pve, tbh, I think everyone with a healthy brain ain't really enjoying the class doing ambush 10k and then a eviscerate 10k , pop target dead. It GETS really booring in the end. It's time to show that it takes atleast 1% of skill to play rogue now, pressing somewhat more then 2 buttoms to kill your opponent.

- Libram of Reciprocation now has a chance to increase critical rating. (Old - Haste rating)
    As long as they don't make it work with any seal, it WILL suck for PvE unless they buff SoC to make it our #1 seal again (like 3.0. pre-nerf).

Way to go, Blizzard, way to go. :

Quote Originally Posted by Barook
    As long as they don't make it work with any seal, it WILL suck for PvE unless they buff SoC to make it our #1 seal again (like 3.0. pre-nerf).

Way to go, Blizzard, way to go. :
    Indeed. SoC should simply be Martyr/Blood without the health cost, a retribution talented seal should be better than a trained skill, imo .

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by rillehpilleh
    Oh noes the Rogues are crying.. guess they will get buffed next patch then.
    Seriously, i play a Warrior and a Rogue, this nerf does not kill the sub specc.. not at all.
    Even though they should have nerfed mutilate instead of Sub, but it still does not kill the sub specc.
    And tbh, i see this as a buff.. not a nerf.

Try playing a warrior instead and you are gonna find problems instantly.
    do you even have a rogue
    you sound more like your a crying war tbh.

go tank some shit instead.

Deleted

Just been on the PTR, and can't even find Titanguard on the trainer now, only the 40 stam on bracers

*Celestial Focus doesn't affect Starfall anymore.

Another of Starfalls few uses ruined, good going.

The ambush nerf is one of the most retarded things they can do to rogues at the moment! Giving a cp for compensation is worth sh*t. Sub/dagger relies on ambush in pve and and pvp (depending on armor/resi). I thought devs wanted to push daggers balance all three specs to be ok in pve. Instead they kill sub/dagger and everybody has do go back to hemo/sword spam. Back into the future, McFly???

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Update - Almost forgot to mention that the Talent Calculator is now updated with the latest build from the Patch 3.0.8 PTRs. Glyphs will be updated shortly as well.
    Don't know if its been mentioned but...

The talent calculator has yet to include the change from 3% Sacred Duty to 4% (per point*) on the paladin protection tree. Was the buff removed from the PTR?

good thing i never ambush in pvp....garrot ftw, but i guess i'll miss it when i see a mage standing there with no mana shield and frost armor on, gg cold blood ambush
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.