Thread: tanking Spec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: tanking Spec

You can see my sig for my tank spec- I love it I have great threat - and I am the main tank for our guild we dont do 25 mans but are doing the 10 man raids when we have the people
    Pally- Dreamstate - Shu'Halo
    Shaman- Dreamkeeper - Shu'Halo

Quote Originally Posted by lumenos
    His health is not really all that low. Every encounter in the game can be cleared with far less than he has. Any extra is just buffer for bad healers, imo. Diminishing returns for your actual dodge IS shown on the character sheet, so the difference between 27% and 30% dodge is exactly 3%. This game is all about minute differences, and 3% is hardly minute. I have less hit than he does, and I have yet to have a problem of any sort because of it. Ideally I would like more, but choices have to be made in gearing and i'd rather have survival stats than threat.
    If you read the tool tip in game it says "before diminishing returns" i'm not sure how much more clear they can be.

Stood in the Fire DaveTheHunter's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

The mouseover tooltip does show how much avoidance you will be getting based on your rating before diminishing returns. However, the actual total avoidance % total shown on your character sheet factors in diminishing returns.

Let's all assume the DK shows up every single time then.